Pink Fishing pole

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RiverKing, Oct 11, 2009.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    My wife wants a pink catfish pole, I know someone on the BOC used to make them, but I cant remember who.Anyone remember who made them poles?

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    talk to flootie, he probably knows!:smile2:

i know what your talking about, i THINK in flooties buy n sell post about pink abus, someone piped in and said to contact them if interested in a pink rod! might check that out

3. medford

medford Member

State:
    pleasant h
    matt check with ozman he has meat hunter poles and the are great i just bought a pink one for my wife

4. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Flame keeper has a wicked one he built on his site. Im sure he could hook up another. I am not into pink fishing poles but this thing was absolutely amazing.

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    snagged2 was the one on the post mentioned. kenny (flamekeeper) could make you one or leland ( Cherokee Rod Man ) both are sponsers, heck i could even make you one lol. or you could check into the meathunters or catfish safari you got some options take a look around.

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ah, just get her a Barbie Rod, they're pink.:wink:

7. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Does any one remember the princess model reel Johnson put out years ago. A-100 century? Those are worth some money now! I came across one still in the box a few years ago. Been offered 200.00 for it and just grinned and thanked em any way for the offer. It was marked 10.00 at a garage sale, Handed them a 20 and walked away smiling.​