pink cat rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by scooter079, Feb 12, 2009.

1. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey everyone i cant beleive im asking this but a happy wife is a happy life right anyway does anyone know where i can get a pink rod that is beefy enough for a cat without going the custom route i have a new born i cant afford that and feel free to give me crap i expect it

2. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    I know you can get pink wraps and grips from Catfish Safari. I think that Meat Hunter rods have pink grips too. I can't remember. :confused2:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    An old sponsor carries them. Sent you a PM.

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
  5. MOVINON

MOVINON Member

State:
    Glenwood Iowa
    I would buy some pink spray paint and mask off the guides and paint her some rods myself.

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    catfish safari rods are the way to go if you can afford it. the wife mentioned getting her one of the pink ones for valintines day so.... like you said if it makes her happy. heck ill use it if she dont :tounge_out::smile2: :wink: if their sponser threads were still up there were some pics of some BIG blues cought on them

7. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    yeah i went to there sight and didnt see anything about them plus im not sure if i wanna spend that much

8. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I do some painting with an airbrush. What kind of fishing are you doing bank or boat? What kind of price are you looking for? I'm close to Kansas City if that would be shipping friendly. I have a couple of rods I could paint but don't know what you're looking for.

9. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,