Pine Flat Reservoir

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by orchardhills, Jan 28, 2007.

1. orchardhills

orchardhills New Member

State:
    CA
    My brother-in-law and myself went out to the Pine Flat Reservoir. It is located east of Fresno, CA. We caught 8 nice trout using mealworms and marshmellows dippen in a scent that my brother's friend makes. It is called Dumong's Corn flavored oil. We also have been having great success with two of his other flavored scents, anise and peanut butter.

Here are a few pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

orchardhills

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Nice bows Bob. I was useing m&m and the mellows i got from Doyles. They were Anise. No luck on them. Caught mine all on 3 year old power bait:confused2: Red and white. Need to hook up brother. Just got me a new rod and reel. Wife brought me home while I was at work a 5 1/2 ugly pro lite with a Garcia cardinal 101. I figure I can use it also for panfish crappie and heck, should be able to handle almost anything in the slough. Scotts 18' was caught on minnow. Storm came in on us real quick. We were hopeing for an evening top water bite.

3. SanteeCooperKat

SanteeCooperKat New Member

State:
    PA/SC
    Thats a good stringer of rainbows. Small Rainbows and Browns are the best tasting trout in my opinion other than a good arctic char or fat lake trout.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Here are a few we caught. Took home 4 apiece with my buddy taking the largest at 24". Mine are 22", 20.5" 18" and 16.5"

Attached Files: