Pile drivers

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by Pile drivers, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    Hi bothers!!! I want to say I have a very good time meeting everybody my friend say she had fun to I can't wait for next time we get together but I steel think about those 2big cat that got away from me but like I said next time they will be biggest cat ever I told you so but next time I have one with my picture so every one can see it ok brother talk later

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from Missouri Robert.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Robert Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a22::0a22::0a25:

4. etexun

etexun New Member

State:
    Texas (Nea
    Welcome to the BOC Robert.

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome Robert to the BOC:wink: It was awesome fishing with you. Had a blast. :big_smile:

6. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Welcome to the BOC from AR.

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    welcome to the BOC Robert, thanks for coming to the fall clssic

8. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Welcome to the BOC. Just the beginning of a lot of fishing trips to come. I had a cool time with y'all out there. You and your brother are good people, I'd fish with y'all anytime, anywhere. Definitely gotta do the Clear Lake thing. Try and get some info together as to when we could have a lil gathering up there. Then we could go kick it and catch some fat dd channels and be the last ones standing again.:wink: The cats come out at night, while they sleep we'll catch.:wink: Take it easy Rob and was nice to meet you. I'm sure we'll be hooking up again in the near future. Tight linez! :cool2:

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a25: To the gang Big Man.
    Yea...Like the rest of to fellows at were at the Gathering (at Mendota),
    "Your cool people" :cool2:
    and senice you are up this way were I'm at (in the Bay Area), we got to hook-up and do the salt water thing, so you could show me some things. Because I know that you know of some good spots on the bay. I like to get out there when the Rubber-Lip Perch are running.:wink:

10. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    :roll_eyes:A brother!!! think you for everthing it was nice meeting the Brother can't wait for the next trip

11. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    :cool2:those are some nice catfish you holding up there a i just want to say i have a good time meeting you i with get some let you no about clearlake but i think we got to get the brother!!! together so we can have a good trip i am thinking about going fishing in the bay tomorning i going to see if i can get me a bass

12. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    :big_smile:think you it feel good to be apart of something so great

13. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    :smile2:A think you i got your back you no i'll in san francisco to so we will hook up i was thinking about going to one of my spot today or in the morning but like i said man i have a good time meeting the Brother!!! man one thing i got to say can't wait for the next one i need more

14. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    welcome to the BOC Robert

15. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    while brother i got to go now but it was fun talking i'll be back on later on take care everone

16. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Those catfish I am holding are from Clear Lake:wink:. You find out the dates and let the brothers know and we will make it happn capn:wink:. I caught those channels in the middle of July. Good luck on the bay if you go. Let us know how you do.

17. Pile drivers

Pile drivers New Member

State:
    California
    :smile2: a what up bro robb how are you doing i just talk with my bro and this weekend we post to go fishing somewere up by his house how ever is everbody doing

18. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Wat up Big Rob? Just setting here at my desk working. Look forward to ya'll report this weekend:wink:

19. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    What up Rob? Good to hear from ya. Good luck this weekend and look forward to a few pics and good report.