Pictures

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by River Outlaw, Jun 23, 2008.

1. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    as a whole, me included, i think we need to work on makin our pics we take of us w/ fish we cauht look a bit better. ive been seein alot of pics posted here lately (again me included) and it seems we all have purdy much the same dumbfounded look on our faces while holdin up our catches. i know i was cuz i aint caught anything in a long whle but are we just that surprised that we caught somethn ?? maybe its our "manly tough guy catfisherman" face we put on for pics. maybe y'all can help me with this so's i for one can MAYBE take a better pic to brag with.

:wink::smile2:

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: I try, but when you are takin them by yourself with a timer in the pitch black night and the flash hits you, you dont have much of a choice. I tried to get a better pic of that 22 but I was in a hurry to get him back so he could take a bath.:wink::smile2: I think alot has to do with the flash because durin the day my pictures look straight outta GQ!:smile2:

3. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    I think alot has to do with the flash because durin the day my pictures look straight outta GQ!:smile2:[/quote]

:confused2: (scratchin head) i dont know if thats the right wording for what im seein. :wink::smile2:

just talkin sheet y'all, all in fun

4. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    LOL I was thinking more like PU instead of GQ.

5. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    And you are??:smile2:

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i know thats the catagory im in by gawd !! :smile2:

7. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I think we need to post our bad pics here for others to learn what not to do.:smile2:

8. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Im a member of it too. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i have been !! im just waiting on the kickbacks for teachin em !!

10. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Sad thing is, we take a couple if pics and I pick the best ones out.:smile2:

11. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Im just a guy talking smack.:smile2: Im glad you didnt take the extra time for a better pic so you could CPR. At least you have a camera that has a timer so you can take pics by yourself. I just have to take a pic of the fish on the ground. Nice flatty by the way.

12. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    yer lucky, i cant get anyone to take that many pics of me and i can only get a person to take pics of me ONCE :smile2:

13. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    Thanks Josh. I was just givin ya a hard time.:wink: Welcome to the Kansas board.:smile2:

14. farmer

farmer New Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Just being neighborly. Thanks for the welcome.

15. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    I am just wondering how you make a guy that worked all day, went and caught bait. Sat in the mud and fought skeeters and drank beer half the night look any better.:eek:oooh:

Well I guess putting one of those "pretty catfish" in his hands might help.:roll_eyes:

Seriously to me the only bad fishing picture is the one I did not take. Man I have caught some nice fish that I wish I had any picture of.

16. arkrivercatman

State:
    KS
    You got that right Alan. I wish I had pictures of some of the fish my Dad caught when he was younger but people didnt take cameras with them back then. I take mine everytime, its an important part of my tackle bag.

17. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I'll have you know that every picture , of big fish that I have posted, was perfectly exposed, and artistically composed!!There is ,however, that small matter of actually catching fish.

18. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    J.J. you obviously don't shave, therefore, don't look in the mirror to often, therefore you don't know why no one want's to take your picture:smile2:, my camera hasn't worked right since I did:roll_eyes::smile2:.

19. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    :crazy: thats why my camera phone quit working....... J I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET IN THE PICTURE!! :smile2::wink:

20. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I don't think anyone on here is going to win a photo shoot with Maxim soon so I would not worry about it too much.