pictures

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by catchinghogs, Oct 10, 2005.

1. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Hello all new to site was wandering if anyone knows how i can get mmy pictures downloaded keeps saying images to large how do i resize Ihave alot of good pics to share of big cats from Pennsylvania Thanks and keep catching hogs!

2. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    hey "catchinghogs" Send the pictures to me and I will re"size them and send them back, I have had trouble resizing to 150X150 But I should be able to resize your's with no trouble,it will be this weekend before I can do it, But would be glad to do it for you
    tubby11@charter.net
    OR
    mrcanepole@yahoo.com

3. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Just wanted to say thanks hope you can help

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    hey Mark I got them fixed up and will try and post one on here for you, By the way how much did that big fat head weigh, NICE FISH

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Mark I just tried to post one here and they were still to big, I re"sized again and put them on here "you can save them to your computer"

Attached Files:

6. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Here is the last one, Please share your story we would all love to hear the details..

Attached Files:

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    nice fish mark,and welcome to the family! will be watchin for the story too.

8. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Hey thanks again for the picture couldnt wait to get home and tell story of this pic still trying to find out how to save them. IT was late may or early june really cant remember me and my fishing partner were fishing our honey hole on the mon river about a 100 yards below the lock three dam.As usaul spent the whole day catching bait we didnt have anything real big a lot ao gills and average chubs. We had an awesome night we were catching flathead after flathead we each fish with two baitrunners we had two and three rods going off at the same time. I had a run on a bluegill as a was fighting this small fish my buddys baitrunner went screaming for a second we thought my fish had caught his line but i reeled myine in and the lines were not tangled. he new something was going on he said boy this is a big one we can usally tell by the fight pretty quick after about 15 minutes the fish started to get close and started thrashing like i never saw before let me remind you we were using bluegills and chubs so i grabbed the flashlight as a i shined the light we both said what is in its mouth apon further inspection th flathead had a live shad is his mouth sideways and was tangled a few times around the line so i grabbed my digital and snapped the picture could not believe what i had saw igrabbed the shad by the tail but the flathead would not let go finally i pried it from his moth we just started laughing never saw nothing like tha. I used the shad for bait had numerous runs on the shad but couldnt set the hook finally got a nice slow steady run set the hook began fighting the fish and it caught me in a snag what a night. The other pictures posted above 40 pounder and 39 pounder big fish for PA. thannk you

9. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Here is pic of the snagged fish

10. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    And The Great Thing About It, You Got The Picture's To Prove It,,,,
    Thanks For Sharing The Picture's And Memories With Us.....

11. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Yeah something i will never forget we have caught tiny flatheads on bluegills but nothing that size with bait in its mouth like that thanks again for the help on the pics but cant load them on avatar have so many good pics of nice cats need to find out how you resize them

12. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    That was a great story Mark! Welcome to the Brotherhood! That's wild that snagged that flathead. Those fourty pounders must of put up one heck of a fight! Keep posting pics when you catch them! I enjoy reading the stories and looking at the pictures. Take care and good luck fishing!! ;)

13. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    catchinhogs,

here the one I just did you will be able to load all of these up!

Attached Files:

14. Gone fishin 4 kittys

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    More One More Left

Attached Files:

15. Gone fishin 4 kittys

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    And the last one, I think this one is the best. If you don't like any of these or something or want a different picture post here!

16. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    like what you did but when i do this it srill says they are too big

17. Gone fishin 4 kittys

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Alright I will put them up for you after I'm done mowing the grass here in a bit, which do you want?

18. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    pic number 2 and seven and thanks again great help

19. Gone fishin 4 kittys

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Bro I can only put 1 picture up? which one will it be?

20. catchinghogs

State:
    Pennsylvania
    you pick whick you like