Picture's of Tennessee Blue's

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by canepole, Oct 29, 2005.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I was sitting here thinking, And I believe we need us a place to share picture's of our Blue's, I have some picture's of blue's I caught the first of the year, But I'm going to wait and post the next one I get, If I get another one.
    If you have pictures of Blue's that you have caught on the Tennessee River System and want to share them,Please post them,.

2. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Here is one I caught below Nickajack dam, 11/04/05. 35lbs.

Attached Files:

3. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    here is a pic of the one my fishin bait .....uh ... i mean fishing buddy ..(lol) caught this week,only one brought in all evening

Attached Files:

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Those are some fine looking cats, thanks for sharing with us...

5. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    Here's a couple my buddies from TX caught last spring. There was an additional 33 pounder that day but he didn't make this photo. These two were 47 and 34 lbs and we got alot of smaller ones that day as well. Got 'em on Kentucky lake out of Birdsong.

[​IMG]

6. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Bam, that is a pretty fish buddy, what a hog. We sure wish we could have seen you land that one. It sure was good to see you and Lonnie again.

7. Tellico00

Tellico00 New Member

State:
    Collierville, T
    Bam

great catch! You make it look easy. Thanks again for the enjoyable fishing trip and Thank you Jim (Fish) and Judy for the invite. A really great time made even better by meeting Bam, Lonnie, Pete, Marylin and Mark.

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buck nice fish. Looks better there then it did on the camara.
    TElloco It was nice to meet you, And have you follow us. LOL
    Pete

9. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    todays catch after work

Attached Files:

10. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Some nice fish Boogie!! Where were you fishing? Nickajack? Chickamauga? Wish I could fish after work. LOL It's already getting dark when I get home.

Buck, that's a nice blue. I think that's the one I lost last year isn't it? It must have locked through all the dams so you could catch it in Nickajack!! LOL

11. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Nice fish Boogie, I would like to know where you caught em too.

12. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Nice fish boogie and Bam, Bam is that a PVC rod bar in your boat? if so hows it holdin up? Been thinking of putting one in mine. Im closer its almost done. LOL

13. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Little Mac, yes it is pvc, with a piece of square tubing inside the horizontal piece. The square tubing adds rigidty and gives something to drill and tap for the rod holders.

14. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    been catchin some nice blues here on ft loudon lake ....its right across the road from work :p ....seems like there isnt really a bad spot on the lake ....everywhere i have tried for em either me or my fishin partner catches at least one ....from the dam at ft loudon/wattsbar up to the forks of the rivers...its all good in my book..... :p

15. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Sounds like a great place to fish Boogie. You've definately been having some great luck. Thanks for sharing with us.

16. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Thanks Buck, I'll give that a try. Never thought about putting something in the cross bar. Good Idea. Mac

17. Schoe

Schoe New Member

State:
    Moline ILL.
    Catwagon, Would you mind E-mailing me the picture of the two beautiful Blues you posted. If you don't mind I will have the fish images lifted and Vinyl decals made of one or both to put on my Motor Home to advertise my web site. I will gladly send you copies of the finished product.

Any one else that may have pics of various fish that are hanging or laying down so the fish can be cut out and copied they would also appreciated.

You can send it to schoe@whereifish.com if you would. Thanks Schoe

18. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    You've got mail Schoe.

19. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Buck nice fish. Sure wish I could have done some fishing, but it just wasn't in the cards for this time. Nice meeting you.

20. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    had to work this sat , but was determined to go fishin after work ,because it was a beautiful day out and maynot have many more days that perty left .....lol i lucked up and caught one all evenin

Attached Files: