pictures of restored boat

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Sep 11, 2008.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I'm trying to post pictures of the old bass boat that I bought for $200 and then restored and made into a cat boat. I.ve had her out 3 times and really like fishing out of her. I have had a couple of small issues, but have them mostly worked out now. I plan to go out this week, maybe Friday about lunchtime if the weather permits and I get out of the surgeon's office soon enough.

On that note, 2 years ago I had a fist sized pre-cancerous tumor removed from my lower abdomen and seems to have come back. Please keep me in your prayers as I get this resolved.

Here goes the pics (I hope)
    Slide1.jpg

2. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Another attempt to post a picture. I have reset the angle on the rod holders to 20 degrees since these pics were taken. Pics are poor quality, I used a camera phone to take them.

Slide2.jpg

3. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Congrats, looks like you did a fine job.

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Your project boat looks great and mat the great Heeler take over and guide the Drs May God Bless you

5. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks guys,

I have tremendous faith in God and the power of prayer. As a Christian and a preacher, I have witnessed healings that can only be explained as a miracle from God. He's still in the healing business! 2 years ago I had a heart attack April 5th, the tumor removed April 22nd and a stroke on May 21st. Even with all of that, I was back to work and back in the pulpit in mid June.

God Bless All,
    Steve

6. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Steve - I like what you did to your boat, looks like you have plenty of room to move around in. Good luck with your medical issue(s), I will keep you in my prayers.

7. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Steve,
    Nice job on the boat. I plan on fishing Monty for the first time early next month. Hope to see you there.
    Prayers from Charlotte on your health issues.
    Take care,
    Lindsay

8. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    She looks good. The pics make the trolling motor look half as long as the boat:smile2:. JK. No need to worry about your health issue. He is in CONTROL!

9. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    The boat looks great - something to be proud of.

And you can be sure I'll say a little prayer for you (already have)!