Pictures of our fishing spots

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by mcwrestler, Mar 1, 2007.

1. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I thought it would be interesting to see what types of ponds and lakes/rivers that members fish. Not the big rivers/lakes, but the local spots that they have had success fishing. It may be interesting to see what everyone posts, you can always find your spot with google earth. Here is an attachment of my main place I go, I will pos tthe second area when I find it. The pond pictured produced my 30lb flat in my picture, a 24lb blue and many others between 15-24lbs.

Attached Files:

2. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Here is my second spot, a pond that is at most 15 years old, probably less. It has produced all the majority of my big carp, and a 13lb channel. It is in an are that went unnoticed to fisherman for a while untill the last 3 years. Big bass and I would guess some big cats are in the pond.

Attached Files:

3. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Here is the place I learned to fish. USed to be big bluegill before they drained it years ina row. Big bass used to be abundant also. All of these ponds are within 5 minutes of the house and 10 of the college, another 20 minutes and I can be at the major lakes of Tellico and Ft. Loudon. I consider myself lucky to have so many options. There are a couple more ponds, but I am not posting them for now, since these are my main 3.

4. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Missed the final attachment. Also, by using goole earth I have just uncovered a pond I did not know of that is located close to home. I may have to go by and check it, as long as it is not on the ALCOA plants property. It may not hurt to use google earth and see what you have been missing near home. I just zoomed out and saw a patch of green between with what looks like a parking lot for it and it is a pond. I may have found a new place to go.

Attached Files:

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice fishing spot.

6. Wyocatman

Wyocatman New Member

State:
    Centralia, Illinois
    I like the Aireial(sp) pics. You know from the spy satellites. Big Brother even wants to know where you fish.. Just kidding, great work.

Dru

7. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Here is a pic of one of my spots on lake Eufaula...

Attached Files:

8. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Looks like you have a nice setup there.

9. breadboy

breadboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    hey good idea i might get a few pics tommroow if i remember to bring my camera along.

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Here's a couple of places I like to wet a line.

Attached Files:

11. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Pics look great guys.. thanks for shareing them

12. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

Woah your first picture of your fishing spot looks alil risky. You must get stuck alot:misdoubt:

13. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

Here's one of my favorite spots thats a hour from me. Narrowsburg at the delaware river:haha: ahhhh just the name gets me all warm inside.

Attached Files:

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nah. It's the north fork of Mark Twain Lake. 55,000 acres I think. The trees are just lining the channels. Flathead, and bluecat heaven. Well, actually heaven for fish of all types. Fence rows, road beds, probably some houses and farm machinery at the bottom of that lake. The ditches along the old road beds are some good fishin' sometimes.

15. flathead_ky

flathead_ky New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is a spot I usually fish

Attached Files: