Pictures of my truck

Discussion in '4X4 Truck Talk and Repairs' started by redneckchevychick, Jul 20, 2009.

1. redneckchevychick

redneckchevychick New Member

State:
    ohio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    the first picture and the last picture are of my new stuff i have more im sorry i dident know how to upload them they wouldent let me

3. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The first 2 are my new fenders and the last one is my old fender the other one was WAY worse their was BARELY anything left their was 2 bolts to take out and theirs saposed to be 5

4. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    She's a beauty!!!!:wink:

5. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    she will be a sweet truck when its done, it will seem like a lot of work but stick with it, all that matters is if you are satisfied when its done

6. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    thank you! i love it... haha

7. Catfishkid24

Catfishkid24 New Member

State:
    ohio
    man i cant wait until im sixteen when i get my truck

8. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    Looks like your movin right along. Thats gonna be a nice truck when its done even though its a chevy:big_smile:

9. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    looks like u have been working hard on your truck ,keep us posted as u go along young lady :cool2:

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for the pics Sarah. Your going to be very proud of it when complete!! Keep us updated w/pics on the rebuild.

11. cowboybo

cowboybo Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    i'm a FORD man my self
    but that's a shrp ole truck keep up the good work!!

12. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    haha i like fords but i like chevys ALLOT better fords are ok... :smile2: i love this truck its amazing its my first big project and im kinda doing it on my own because my dad wont help me and what not it sucks because i dont know allot but im trying to learn and he isent there to help me

13. Nice project truck. The rust don't look that bad on the rest of the truck. The cab and bed look in damn good shape:wink:.

Very cool with the manual trans half ton 4x4 thing going on:roll_eyes:.

That'll be a fun truck when ya gettr goin.:wink:

I attached a few pics of my brothers '85 Chevy to give ya some inspiration.:wink:

14. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    alright john i give up ive went through the pics and posts were do you get that its a manual :confused2:
    not a bad truck sarah looks better than my first truck did. ive changed about everything at least once in my 77 lol, not shure what pieces that are on it actually came with it frame axels and block im pretty shure:roll_eyes: the axles were on the to swap list but i stupidly traded the axles that were gonna go under it for tires:sad2: any questions just ask or pm i may still rember the answer.

15. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Stick with it, you will get it there. You found a good base to start with. What color you gonna paint it? Im figurin Mud covered :smile2::wink:

16. Hahaha! She told me!

17. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    NIce truck atleast it isnt a dodge but it aint a ford! lol

18. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    also you can see the clutch master cylinder in a few of the pics:big_smile:

19. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    haha chevy is the best ! and ya its manual its the granny tranny mwahah:smile2: my dad dident want me to buy the truck because it would be to much work...but i love it i was pulling a 1 ton van off of a trailer with it because the breaks were locked up and i pulled it off and threw a 3 foot stone pile with no problem * i know it dosent sound like much but it impresed me haha *

20. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    85 i take it was the first year for the hydraulic ?????:confused2: i didnt think they that that till 88? the "granny" 4sp lol that brings me back:smile2: they have their ups and downs they dont shift wortha spit but you can put it in 1st, granny low lol and let out of the clutch usually with out having to touch the gas. oh and the wonderfull wheel hop in reverse. how quickly & easily would you say your truck shifts? wondering if it would be worth robbing a hydraulic setup of a junker 85-87? oh and the whole lotta work thing it is well worth it cuse you can do it yourself and dont have to pay a shop to do it WELL WORTH IT! they should save all the old trucks Pre 90s from the crusher for the younger generations to learn from plus they wont crumple like a beer can while there learning like theise new vehicles will. You going for a driver or a off-roader with it or both. if your gonna play be prepaired to pay:wink: mine has been sitting for eww 5yrs sence i went pond diveing with it and swamped the front axle took it apart tried scraping off the sludge the water grease mix caked on the houseing and walked away:embarassed: got all the new berrings just need to do it:sad2: mabe one day.