Pics of Pike and Muskies caught

Discussion in 'Northern Pike Fishing' started by I_try, Jun 13, 2006.

1. I_try

I_try New Member

State:
    Central Arkansas
    Not havin these fish in Arkansas im interested in seeing some real life pics of them that members have caught. Ive caught grass pickerals here but there not nearly as big, and gar just arent as cool as a pike or muskie.

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    In my family all we ever fished for was pike and catfish and I guess Im the last living good ol boy in my family but ill try to get some pics up for ya

3. Jackfish

Jackfish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here is a pic of each for you - I love to fish for both of em - they way I was explaining this to a friend of mine is that catfish fight like a semi or a dumptruck (strong and powerful) pike & muskie fight like a sportscar (fast and energetic) -

Attached Files:

4. catfishsteve

catfishsteve New Member

State:
    Omaha, NE
    If you check out my BOC gallery pictures at the link below, there's a couple decent pike in there I've got in the past few years. Pike are a blast!

5. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man i wanna catch a muskie sooooooo bad

6. Jackfish

Jackfish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I actually prefer pike over musky, they fight the same and you can catch alot more pike in a day:smile2:

7. Nermal

Nermal New Member

Nice Pike Pics.

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I've heard that Muskie are sometimes referred to as the fish of a thousand casts because they are so hard to catch?