Pics of my new-born baby cousin!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Aug 13, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I had to share some pics of my newly born cousin Rylan Shaun Kersey born just a couple days ago. Hes still in NICU but doing good. His Mom is getting a 3rd unit of blood after a complicated pregnancy but is doing pretty good. He looks a lot like his Daddy when he was born. He weighed 6lbs 3oz and 21" long(i think)

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/?action=view&current=kkerseys_038.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/?action=view&current=kkerseys_040.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/?action=view&current=kkerseys_041.jpg

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Looks good there John, I hope that everything is ok with him

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Lookd like a future catfisherman too me!!! Thanks for sharing the pics Buddy!!!

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like a keeper to me John,best wishes and prayers for him and mom.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John thanks for sharing the pics of your new born cousin. I believe its a keeper.:big_smile:

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    congrats john,
    tell his parents congrats from us and hope momma and him improve and get home soon.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Congrats on the new Kin.:smile2:

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Chunky little fellow isn't he. I'd say he's gonna be just find. Tell the parents I said CONGRADULATIONS and I'd say you probably got a future fishin partner.

9. Cletus_Beaudean

Cletus_Beaudean New Member

State:
    Corsicana, Texas
    Congrats on the young'un!

10. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Congrats on the baby in the family, John. My neice was born on the 6th. Who knows, maybe they'll become fishin buddies one day.

Hope Mom and baby get well soon.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I went to the hospital this morning and got a peek at Rylan. He's still in NICU but doing pretty good. They still have the feeding tube in him because he's not quite eating as much as they want. Jessie(his Mom) is doing a lot better. She is up and walking around some but is still very sore. They tried to do natural but just couldn't do it so she had to have a c-section. She will get to go home tomorrow or the next day and Rylan may get to come home Saturday!!!
    Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I'll be sure to show this thread to the new Mommy and Daddy!!!
    It almost makes me want to have one...:confused2::wink::smile2:

I forgot,he was born August 11th and soon as I get more pics,i'll post them!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
  13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Oh My Goodness

Talking about precious! Makes me want to just love em up. Congrads to Mom and Dad. I sure hope that they are all doing well and get to come home soon. Im not rushing those sleepless night or nothing..lol:wink:

That is one fine baby boy!:big_smile: Thanks for continual updates John and the pictures, they are just too sweet.

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Mommy is getting stronger every day. Eric(daddy) is also doing a great job. This is the first baby that has been born in our family in a long time!!! My younger cousin Eric looked at me and laughed and said I beat you...LOL!!!
    Oh well,my time may come sometime...Anyway Rylan is doing good. They just want him to start eating 100% on his own before he comes home. I'll update when that great news comes along! :wink:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Well,Mommy has been home and Rylan is still in NICU. He's still not eating like they want so they still have the feeding tube in him. They're hoping he'll get to come home next week. Me and Regina still haven't got to really see or hold him since he's in NICU. They only let parents and grandparents in for now. Hopefully he'll get to come home soon! :cross: