Pics of my new boat

Discussion in 'Boating' started by TX Fisherman, Aug 7, 2007.

1. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    i posted a couple months ago bout my new boat, didnt post any pics so here they are!! its a 1969 14ft v-hull with a 79' 15hp Johnson sea horse w/ electric start, we sanded and painted the trailer, same with the boat, pulled out all the pedestals and put new ones in, put in a deck (mainly for running trot and juglines) added 8 permanent rod holders the other day, i made a little rod rack and put it in the other day, 2 seats where gifts, have yet to mount the 2 fish finders, tell me what ya think!

2. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    sorry i cant get them up loaded it keeps telling me it failed!?!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Keep working on those pics, Kevin. Sounds like you have a neat rig. Looking forward to seeing it.:smile2:

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congrats on the boat! Looks like you've done a good job. I'm sure you will get a lot of enjoyment from it.

5. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    thats a fine boat young man.just 1 ? why all the rod holders.u fish that many rods without getting them in a mess.

6. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    yes sir, it works, i only fish 4 at a time, like if the currents flowing into the starboard side you fish the 4 rod holders on the port side, that way you dont have to worry about lines under the boat

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Kevin nice boat...Be safe and good fishing.

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey lil' buddy you got a fine looking craft there. and you did a nice job of fixin it up too . Hope you have lots of fun in her.

9. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    That's a nice looking rig! I feel sorry for the kitties after you get that thing in the water. Thanks for sharing the pics!

10. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    Nice lookin rig bro, hope u have alot of fun an catch many cats in her. 2 thumbs up.