Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
mann.....CH 1'rst the buck now the bird :dribble::dribble: .
your driv'n me LOCO... with these pic . i can't take it no more ,i'm going out right now too go shoot my gunns !!!!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
nice bird john. i sure am looking forward to chasing them birds again. sometimes i whip the bird and sometimes the bird whips me. might take off to tenn. and hunt with a friend . the season comes in there a couple weeks before here in va. probably not get a liscence just help do some calling. i sure like watching them trash cans coming in.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what ya mean, i've cleaned reels and rigged tackle and it only helps so much. I'm planning on going to Okla. next week to the tackle show in Grove and do some cattin on grand lake. I don't care if the wind howls, rain, snows or whatever, i'm fixin to get on the water.:crazy:

·
Registered
623 Posts
John, I noticed that you had a different pic for your Aviator this morning when I got on here! Saw it right off! Great bird! Hows your weather been up there?

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Billy it was about 60 today climbing to 70 tomorrow!!!! I listened from the house early today but it's just wishful thinking. Still a bit early but i bet they're thinking about it. You still plannin on hunting missouri this spring? Ain't seen ya in a few days

·
Registered
751 Posts
when y'all talk about the yout hunt , do they have a seperate time like before
the actual opening date .
also do they get too hunt after that or are they done.

here we have youth land ( state wildlife area ) wich only youth hunters can hunt. but we don't have a youth season , they hunt when season(s) open they just have too be with a mentor 18 or older . and there license are only 13.75 for big game ,small game only 1.75 .

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chaves, we have a seperate season for kids. It is before the regular season and if a bird is killed they are done for the year. It's a good hunt and if i can find the pic, i'll post my bosses son witha nice one we killed at Stockton last year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.