Pic's of last years bird

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by CountryHart, Mar 8, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    here ia a pic of last years bird. 24 pounds with about 11 inch whiskers. 2 year old with 3/4" hooks.

Attached Files:

• 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      48.8 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      59.8 KB
      Views:
  2. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    mann.....CH 1'rst the buck now the bird :dribble::dribble: .
    your driv'n me LOCO... with these pic . i can't take it no more ,i'm going out right now too go shoot my gunns !!!!!

3. muzkrat

muzkrat New Member

State:
    va.
    nice bird john. i sure am looking forward to chasing them birds again. sometimes i whip the bird and sometimes the bird whips me. might take off to tenn. and hunt with a friend . the season comes in there a couple weeks before here in va. probably not get a liscence just help do some calling. i sure like watching them trash cans coming in.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I know what ya mean, i've cleaned reels and rigged tackle and it only helps so much. I'm planning on going to Okla. next week to the tackle show in Grove and do some cattin on grand lake. I don't care if the wind howls, rain, snows or whatever, i'm fixin to get on the water.:crazy:

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Nice Turkey John! Thanks for sharing the pics.

6. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Nice bird. Can't wait until April 1.

7. QBQ

QBQ New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Great gobbler. Looking forward to this season.

8. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    John, I noticed that you had a different pic for your Aviator this morning when I got on here! Saw it right off! Great bird! Hows your weather been up there?

9. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    John you sure a trying to get everyones fever up here, and I have to wait over 40 days here to pursue them long bearded timber chickens.

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Billy it was about 60 today climbing to 70 tomorrow!!!! I listened from the house early today but it's just wishful thinking. Still a bit early but i bet they're thinking about it. You still plannin on hunting missouri this spring? Ain't seen ya in a few days

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hunter do ya hunt the youth hunt? I wanna say it comes in around the 10th. Or somewhere in that area, ain't got my book with me.

12. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    when y'all talk about the yout hunt , do they have a seperate time like before
    the actual opening date .
    also do they get too hunt after that or are they done.

here we have youth land ( state wildlife area ) wich only youth hunters can hunt. but we don't have a youth season , they hunt when season(s) open they just have too be with a mentor 18 or older . and there license are only 13.75 for big game ,small game only 1.75 .

13. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    My daughter will and it's the 12th -13th of April.

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Chaves, we have a seperate season for kids. It is before the regular season and if a bird is killed they are done for the year. It's a good hunt and if i can find the pic, i'll post my bosses son witha nice one we killed at Stockton last year.