pics of cpr

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by indycatman, Aug 2, 2009.

1. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    with digital camera of today and video cameras we all are taking pics and videos of our pb from blues,channels,flatties maybe a stuipd question but here goes if we are taking of all that why are we not taking pics of the cpr :confused2::confused2::confused2::big_smile::big_smile: just a question

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have some like that

3. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    I also have pics like that. And I will start to include the release pics.
    Good idea to do this it will show the ones who actually practice this type of catfishing. :cool2:

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    People just dont think about it most likely.. But i think that would be pretty cool myself. :smile2::wink: Good thought & REPS to you.

5. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    this is how i do it, i think its considerd illiegal but im not shure if you see my pixthere always at my house well, i take em home have my wife snap a pic of me holding em, then i turn em loose in the feeder creeks that flow back in the lake, i realy dontlike doing it that way but i usaly dont got a camera on me, its my wifes, and im fishing alone half the time,alot of the 5 pounders get eaten by my freind, i dont eat em im to tired for all that at 4 in the morning so i freeze em four 6 hours an he eats em, all 15 are released, unless a freind wins the argument about it being thrown back, so yea i practice cpr but it might be illiegal not realy shure:eek:oooh::crazy:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good idea. I'm a firm believer in CPR. Maybe this would encourage others to start letting the trophy's go.

7. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    That's a good idea. I am going to have to start doing that. I cpr all my fish because I hate to see any of the fish get killed. The big ones were little at one point too.:big_smile:

8. DTro

DTro Active Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Just about every one of my videos on YouTube includes a release shot and a big smile.

9. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I also show my release pics often ; )

10. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    everyone knows that I do not keep any fish...so no need for me to prove that I CPR :cool2:

11. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    well actually all of mine are cpr so I take pics of em all, but yeah that's a good question

12. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    On good fish, I often take a pic or two of the fish in the water prior to release, but don't generally post those. They aren't the best for showing the size of the fish, etc. I do like those shots of the fish in the water though.

Also, when fishing alone, it's tougher to get a good pic release pic. I can set the camera on the front deck with the timer set and get a pic of myself holding the fish, but it's tougher to get the fish-in-the-water pic. DOn't want to get the camera all wet!

13. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    As soon as I catch something anyone on here will care about I will try to get a pic of the release. It is hard for me because I fish solo most of the time and getting a pic can be hard enough when there is not moving fish. If I ever catch something spectacular I will make a video of the release.

14. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I always practice CPR. I don't eat fish and if I did I wouldn't eat any around the Philly. area.:eek:oooh: I would like to see some European type releases like my buddy Tan (Blacky).

Attached Files:

15. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Here is a pic of a #30+ I got last week being let go.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2009