Pics from the Ohio River & a pretty sunset!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, May 15, 2007.

1. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Great pics John thanks for sharing them.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Wow, what a beautiful sunset :smile2:. The other ones are good too, but I can see why those last two are your favorites. Thanks for posting John :cool2:.

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Great pics John especially the sunset----but whers the pics of the cats?

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks!!! I thought they were pretty cool also!
    LOL! I haven't been taking many pics of them. I've finally found them though! The past week or so I've caught several channels,flatties and stripers up to 7lbs,most of the cats 2-5lbs. I threw them all back and didn't feel like taking a pic one at a time and didn't wanna torture them by keeping them just for a pic. I promise the next one 10lbs or over,a pic WILL be posted on here! :lol:

5. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Hey John, Great pics buddy and thanx for sharing.

6. angelkittys daughter

angelkittys daughter New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    john thanks for sharing the pictures they are all pretty even the sunset:smile2:

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great pics. thanx for postin'.

8. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Awesome John, keep the pictures coming. They are really great, you done a good job caturing the Lords canvas, thanks for sharing.

9. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Enjoyed all the pictures, John... and that's what we've done, as far as releasing the smaller ones. But, like you, you'd better believe one that's 10# or over will get photographed!! lol All I been catchin is those little pink blues... lol... but gonna try again this weekend. Thanks for sharin and good luck, brother!

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Nice pictures John. I especially liked the sunset!

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey John that is some beautiful pics. I to love the sunset you professionaly captured.Thanks for sharing.:lol: :smile2:

12. Night Owl

Night Owl New Member

State:
    Montana, (Billings)
    Aww the scenery.....makes me want to fish there asap. Very good Pics.

13. KATMANDETTE

KATMANDETTE New Member

State:
    Cedar Key, Florida
    Very pretty....is this anywhere near Rabbit Hash?

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Never heard of it. I didn't think it was possible to capture such a pretty pic in the little yucky town of Ironton,OH. LOL!!!

Thanks all! All I did was point the camera and click...God did all the other work! :big_smile:

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
  16. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Nice job buddy!! Keep em coming. I was wanting to hit the big O' tonight if my back gets to feeling better.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    We went down to the back water and fished yesterday. It looked like it had been years since anybody had fished that spot.
    Its a good thing we took a weed eater with us,we sure needed it. The first pic is looking back at the woods at what we came through to get there.
    The rest are some pics I took of the spot. We caught lots of fish but nothing very big.
    Enjoy!!! :big_smile::lol:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/ohioriverbackwaterpics5-19005.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/ohioriverbackwaterpics5-19010.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/ohioriverbackwaterpics5-19008.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t165/catfishjohn73/ohioriverbackwaterpics5-19009.jpg

18. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Gr8 pics bro. thanks for posting.

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    May I commend you on your photography skills! I just got a digital Camera and it takes great pictures. Now I just need instructions on how to post them on the BOC! Those Sunset pictures are Awesome! Glad you're catching fish,just returned from the Missouri Gathering and even the huge lake of Truman there was extremely little action and it wasn't for lack of trying! I want to catch some fish it is getting very annoying to me that they don't bite. God Willing they'll start eventually!!:crazy: