Pics from santee cooper

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by jerseycat9, Aug 6, 2007.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well the trip started out on a few sour notes there was a huge low pressure system that rolled in the morning we arrived that pushed all the cats off the flats and back in deeper water then one of our other party brought his recently purchased boat and had nothing but problems with it all weekend wich is a story in itself. As a testament to my freind he did put us on some fish the last night we were there even when the guides that were fishing near by struck out on there customers. Me and my freind that I took with me did so much work on the guys boat that came down also that my buddy gave us the permision to use the lake house and boat any time we wanted So Im sure there will be many more pictures before this year is over. I had never caught a flathead catfish nor a blue so it was cool to finally land them even though they werent big they were still a ball to catch

these are the fish that I caught
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these are my buddys fish
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And here are a few other pics of me when we took out the boat by ourselves to just cruise around and check the lakes out 170,000 acres of water so we didnt see barely any of it LOL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this pic actually has a 30+ pound flathead in it but we couldnt any where near it with all the stumps between us and him bothe night when we came out of the canal this fish was in the same area hunting bluegills in about a foot of water wich just amazed me that there were so many that you could see them on your way to other spots LOL
    [​IMG]

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That's cool Terry. I'm so glad you had a good time.....don't worry about not catchin' any big ones. Heck, I'd be happy with the ones you caught myself.....I've never caught a blue or flathead either! BUT.... now that you've been such a kindhearted soul and have a standing invitation, I'm sure you'll find 'em the next trip :wink: Thanks for the pics, I enjoyed seeing them :cool2:.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    That'll work. Bout time ya started reepin the benefits of the big move. LOL! Thanx for sharein.

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Thanks George and Tanya. Im quite sure there will be many many more photos from Santee Cooper before the years is done. We spent our whole ride home planning the whole trip back:smile2: Can you say addicted LMAO

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish buddy, congrats on the catches. Thanks for sharing the pics.

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice Terry.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats Terry! Cool pics and nice fish! Thanks for sharing!!! :big_smile:

8. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    Very nice fish Terry, Thanks for posting

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Nice trip Terry & great pics too.

10. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Those are some nice pictures and nice fish too! Thanks for sharing, Terry.

That lake sure is looking low. We need some rain!

11. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Looks like yall did pretty good Terry. Where did yall fish lake marion or moultrie. Let us in SC know when you make it back down maybe we can hook up.

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    We were on Marion staying in the Lizzie Creek area I will be back very soon :wink:

13. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Terry - Too bad about all the boat trouble but you got a nice new avatar from the deal and it sounds like excellent future Cattin"!!!:big_smile:

14. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    nice fish pics looks like you did all right