Pics as promised

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    well i picked up the new pup i almost didnt shes the runt , glad i did shes 9 weeks old and has spent all those weeks outide so she hasnt gone to the bathroom but once in the house and that was interupted quikly her name is sadie (say dee) mabel picked the name , the poor little dog needs shots and every thing gotta to get her in the vet soon she is so thin i feel she must have not been eating right , heres the pics ya'll enjoy

Attached Files:

2. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Great looking pup. I hope it makes a great dog for you.

3. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    A VERY GOODLOOKING PUP. CONGRATULATIONS

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    She's a cutie! Get her some wormer, and her shots, and she's good to go. Aren't boxer pups usually on the thin side anyway? Just wondered because a girl I know has a boxer pup, and is having a hard time getting it to gain weight. She looks healthy. Congrats!!!

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great looking pup you got there Charles!:smile2:

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Charles: I can see how that one could get your heart. Great choice. Congratulation. Dogs rule

Danny

7. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    Gorgeous boxer Charles. Warning, they are pretty wild when they are young.

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Nice looking pup. Makes me miss my dogs.

9. kscatman

kscatman New Member

State:
    LAWRENCE,KS
    Great looking dog. I like most of the dogs I meet better than most of the people I meet.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Me too,me too..... :lol: Great looking pup ya got!

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Looks like ya got yerself a good dog Charles.

12. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    congrats on the new pup

13. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Gorgeous boxer. We had one for years and years. Boxers are smarter than most folks give them credit for, and they're extremely loyal and very protective with children. Our boxer would have to be put away when there was a baby in the house. He would lay down next to the baby and wouldn't let anybody close. He wasn't joking about it either, that dog was protective of babies. He'd just sit there and sniff a baby and lick at it and if you walked up, he would pin his ears back and let you know real quick that you weren't allowed around his baby.

Hope you enjoy her.

14. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    OMG! looks just like Gus! Gus was my boxer. lol, I cropped his tail and left his ears also. Sadly he found the road n got run over a few years ago.
    yep he looks a lil skinny, but trust me he will(dependin on his parents) get big and be all muscle lol. My boxer got up to 90 pounds by his 3rd birthday.
    Boxers are great family dogs, but their puppy stage is longer than other dogs. they are very exciteable and hyper, so you gotta have lots of patience to train them. main thing is to associate him as soon as possible to other people and settings.

15. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Great looking dog. She is cute!!!

16. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Charles, she's a doll! Please tell Mabel I love that name Sadie... and those wrinkles on her little forehead in the pic where's she's standing... well, they get me :lol: I bet some de-wormer will let her fill out just right... the boxer we had was nothing but solid muscle without one ounce of fat.
    One thing we had to watch out for with him was... he'd run full out across the yard, straight into somebody. Was like he was playin "bowling for kids"! He once tossed my daughter straight up in the air by doin that... just like a rag doll. Boxers are... ermm... exuberant critters, for sure.

Enjoy!

17. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yep she seems to be a good dog , but did i mention i hate dogs :lol: any way its my wife (mabels) dog she wanted it i bought it . maybe sadie will keep her company when im out fishin and yes she is hyper but no worse than the last one we had that got ran over last summer , this one will be penned up when we are not here stay outside during the day come in only at night .

18. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Thats a fine looking pup...make a fine addition to the family.

19. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    You spoil her more than I do. Just the other night I looked over and there you were sound asleep - Sadie was right in your lap - sound asleep as well. It was definitely a Kodak moment. :lol:

20. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    so you say , i dont see no pictures , what gives , you couldnt find my camera huh :lol: