Pickwick area of TN River... Anyone going this W/E ?

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by smokey, Jul 2, 2009.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    leaving the roads for the amatures this weekend.but I'll be on the water down Clifton way.
    smokey

2. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Be careful out there. Lots of drunks will be out there. Also may not be any current also. Guessing you know this link?
    http://lakeinfo.tva.gov/htbin/lakeinfo?site=PKH&DataType=All&submit=View+info
    gives the water release for us.
    I was going today and tomorrow. But heading to Memphis in a little while to get checked out on my heart. So no fishing.
    Pete

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Ace it will get better later on anyway. I hope to get on the water next week.:big_smile: May even try to get some jugs out and fish with them for a few hours.
    Pete

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    How did you come out with your heart doctor, Pete?

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jerry I had to have a heart cath ran yesterday. They did not find any blockages, so there still not sure what is causing the chest and arm pain this time. Last time I had it like this. I had one blocked 100%.
    Pete

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Maybe you'll be lucky and find out it's just gas. I sometimes have pain in the left side of my chest running down my left arm; had it checked out, and it was gas. I don't have much pain with my heart problems....just can't breathe.

7. BAM

BAM New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Smokey, I will stay clear of the water till Monday, maybe the fish will not have been scared out of the water from the heavy traffic of the weekend.