Pick on kat in the hat?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Kat-tamer, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I swear, I didn't do it!!!:big_smile: He IS still alive. Just sick with this nasty virus.:crazy: He's been in bed for 2 days. That's why I get the computer most of the time lately. So while he's gone I thought this would be a good time to pick on him!:tounge_out: Anyone care to join in on some good natured fun? I'm sure he will be back tomorrow to chime in.:smile2:

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    SHAME ON YOU FOR PICKING ON A POOR SICKLY GUY.LMAO

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    lol... well, I hate to waste such a prime opportunity, but all I can say is.... Feel better soon, Matt! Those dishes are pilin up in the sink! :big_smile:
    Thanks, Sheila :lol:

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    He made fun of the hat I bought and posted my halloween picture on this site!:crazy: It's my turn. He deserves to be picked on.:big_smile: I'm sure he will catch up when he's feelin better.

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sheila, I tried to warn him about that whole hat thing, honest! And now, if I may:

TOLD YA SO, MATT!!! :big_smile:

But where's the Halloween pic? :roll_eyes:

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think you should put the hat over his face when you take his next avatar picture. It would help us with our impression of your taste.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yep, but he still WEARS that hat and said it was good luck! Pickin' on him.....yep, maybe I can think of a few things to pick on him about...gimme a minute, he's SICK :tounge_out::roll_eyes::lol:.

8. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    On that same thread!! Yes that is actually me this last halloween. I was a vampire and had my teeth in. He came by my work and snapped that picture before I had a chance to hide.

He WAS in BIG trouble when I found that thread. Now he gets to buy his own hats, tools, fishin gear (I gave him a basket full for valentines one year) And anything else he needs. He gets to pay for it too!:lol: And He does wear that hat. I threatened to burn it and he wont let me get my hands on it now.

9. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Poor kat in the hat. hope he kills better some. Don't pick on him.

10. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    Just adding my vote, I wanna see the hallowe'en pic TOO!!

11. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I hope you get feeling better soon, Matt. This could get ugly if you're not here to defend yourself. I'd be very careful around cameras until this thing blows over!

12. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm still just barely among the living. Glad I found this before it got TOO ugly. Probably will get uglier now that I found it. It's OK, pick away, I deserve it. Plus, since I'm in a weakened state, I won't be able to defend myself.

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Poor wittle guy :sad2: ..... all sick and stuff :roll_eyes:!!!! I guess I will give you a break ..... Na not me, LOL!!!

You did good to defend yourself when you were at the top of your game, LMAO!!!

14. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I don't wanna kick a man when he's down; BUT!
    since He dug the hole, He sent me a pm talkin about Kat-Tamer that said'

Are you ready for this?

Are you sittin down?

I quote, She's Awsome, Wonderful and I'm one LUCKY man!

15. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    He better, cause while he's sick.... well lets just say he's sleepin alot and I can get revenge real easy.:lol:

16. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    I would never pick on a guy while he is down. Get better, Matt. The catfishing is starting to heat up on Truman.

17. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you can't pick on em when their down, when is the best time to pick on em? Sooooo much more fun when they can't defend themselves!:big_smile:

18. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    OK, I give up. Never pick on a sick person. He gave it to me! :crazy: I'm not nearly as sick as he is though, and I hope it don't get worse.
    Lesson learned. Pick on a defenseless sick person, get sick yourself.:angry:

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This is why it is so much fun picking on them from a distance, I have Virus Protection on my PC, LMAO!!!

20. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    See what happens!:eek:oooh: You got it now!:crazy: I will keep away from this thread!:lol: