Pick it now- What Illegal parts will they find on the 48 car this week?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Ghost River, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Well the 48 is on the poll. Based on the history of that team, it's more likely than not that they'll find something. I'm guessing a spring or suspension modification to the rear of the car. What do y'all think it will be?

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    i would say you are right ,supension more than likely!

3. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    A little lead in JJ's racing shoe, that's all! LOL!

4. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Man do i have to make a list?lol

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    to much lead inside the helmet.:smile2:

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey, is that N2O in that bottle? smokey

7. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I say they are going to find something in the shock package or something in the front end. Who knows might find 100 pounds of weed.

8. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    loose nut behind the wheel? lol

9. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    It would be NO WHERE CLOSE to the first time NASCAR found nitrous in a Cup car at Daytona. DW and Hammond got caught after qualifying with it built into the track bar back in the late 80's I think. They confessed as a rules official was about to cut the bar with a torch to get it out of the way. DW said He didn't want to be an accessory to murder :smile2:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i was thinking the same about mikey! lol... but, i think he has his stuff more together this year! rollo

11. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    lmao. Puts me to mind of Talledega Nights with old what's-his-face running from the law with a bag of cereal ("heroin") stashed in the car.:smile2:

12. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Probably that fully illuminated, highly chromium plated, diamond impregnated, shift knob! Dont meet spec, 1/2 carat over weight.:roll_eyes:

13. catfishsolich

catfishsolich New Member

State:
    kentucky,metcalfe county
    they'll only find what chad knaus wants them to.

14. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Might be the most truthful thing about this thread yet.

My personal favorite cheat part on a Daytona 500 car was one Rucky Rudd had back years ago when they mandated the spoilers at 45degrees. they rigged a spoiler mount on a little hydralic cylinder and hooked it to the clutch. At speed the spoiler would lay back from the air pressure. Then when he came down pit road he just pumped the clutch a few times and it would sit back up before they checked it. Genius

15. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    This is not the same car that was in the Daytona 500 last year. The COT cars all have the same suspension and spring package now. Not likely to find anything in this area.

16. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina

So Wolfman thinks they are cheating somewhere in the drive train. You could be right Wolfman. :0a1:

17. Live2Fish.Fish2Live

Live2Fish.Fish2Live New Member

State:
    Dickson,Tennessee
    If I had to say anything about something illegal in his car or pits........I would have to say his crew chiefs mind or the driver. He better do some cheating this year with the new team mate he has.

18. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I was thinking maybe somewhere in the front nose of the body or splitter mounts. Robby Gordon has already been busted with an illegal nose on his car.:wink:

19. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    now you guys know jimmi does not know any thing about cheating he says he didnt know any thing about that being on there my azz

now let me tell you if im going to be driven a car around a track at 200mph im going to know every thing that is going on in that car i think id go over it with a fine tooth comb my self

20. PrittyKitty

PrittyKitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    jsut a little lead in the foot. i'm confident that is all they will find this year. he's doing fantastic so far is qualifications. obviously since he got the pole. i'm not a huge jimmie fan but i will route for him as long as my boy jeff isn't in the lead!