Photos, of our grandson and Rickey

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, May 14, 2008.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok I had to share these photos, the first two are Lil David. He is now 2 months old. :big_smile: And the last one is Rickey, after his accident at school. My poor baby. :sad2:

Attached Files:

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    cute kids, Pat... but I distinctly remember hearing someone say, on several occasions...QUIT CLIMBING. Guess experience is the teacher.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks Trish.....he's so cute. Babies are either cute or ugly (imo). Aren't ya glad he falls into the cute category :smile2:? Hug everybody for me sis.

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Yes he was told to quit climbing. But this is what happened at school. He was running, another kid tripped him, and another boy failed on him. He has deep bruising of the neck and muscles. We were very lucky that it was not a broken neck. Rickey is doing much better.
    Tanya we sure will.
    Newton and I were talking today about how much we miss Lil David. We can't wait to see him in July.
    I will post more photos tomorrow.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Cute grandbaby,Trish. Hope little Ricky heals up quick.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Great looking kids Patricia, thanks for posing:cool2:.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Cute little boys! Hope Rickey recovers soon!

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing the pics of your grandkids. Cute children. The little one has big eyes and looks like he will be full of energy. I know you are proud of them. Hope Rickey gets well soon.

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Ok here are three more photos, Lil David is sooo handsome.
    Thanks for the get well wishes. Rickey is getting back to him ol self. :big_smile:

Attached Files:

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    The are a couple of cuties.Can see how your so darn proud. At least Ricky is young and will heal pretty quick. Thanks for sharing the pictures .

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Fine lookin boys trish, both of em.:wink:

12. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    TY Trish for sharing pics. with us. Lil David is a beautiful baby, there's nothin like grandkids for sure. Mine are the joy of my life lol then fishing:wink:
    Rickey so sorry about your accident at school, hope you get all better soon. Now you know how fast accidents happen, and why everyone is allways saying be careful, a big hug from Cassk to you Rickey. Hope to see you soon.