Photos from Georgia

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angelkitty, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    These are photos we took of the Blue Ceramony. From Ft. Benning, GA. Part of my son's (Pvt. David Studdard) Graduation. I thought I would share them with yall, I will post more off and on, on this thread.

Attached Files:

2. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Newton (Cntryboy) playing with sons mask for halloween. LMAO

2. and 3. Blue Ceramony Pictures

Attached Files:

3. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1. Angelkitty (me) is putting Blue Rope on my son

2. My son is loaded down to come visit family and friends. Before returning back to the base. For his final graduation the next day.

3. David in his Blue uniform at the Cabin.

Forgot to post with the first thread.

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Boy looks good in that uniform, Ill be praying for his safety wherever he is. You raised a gooden there, keep letting him know his family is there for him and send him packages whenever you can.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Angelkitty - You must have done a good job raising your son cause he looks awesome in that uniform. I thank him and you for his service to our country!

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Nice pics and tell the boy I wish him nothin but the best.

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Congrats on your sons graduation!

Any idea where his orders are taking him?

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Paul, right now he will be leaving here on Dec.14th to be stationed at Fort Carson in Colarado. From there we don't know when or where he might go to!

Thank all of you for your support and prayers! We will keep you informed. Angelkitty has done the best that she could at raising David and we are striving to raise the other four to have good morals, respect as well!

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Fine looking soldier!
    We wish him the very best.

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Like Cntryboy said, " We thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers." There will be more photos posted. David is home with us at the moment and he has read most of your post. And he greatly thinks yall for your support. But, He will be leaving soon to his post in Ft. Carson, Co. So he will be having his Christmas early. :angry: But if anything changes we will keep you all posted. Again thanks.

11. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    David has informed me that he will be deployed to Iraq in January. He read this thread and told me. Mom you need to write that I will be in Ft. carson for a month and then to Iraq at the end of January. But i will keep yall enformed of every thing. This has not hit me yet, But it will when he leaves.

This is David, I like to thank you all for your support, when I get back I would like to go to one of yours gatherings, well I like to thank you all again.

12. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    David, thank you for choosing to serve your country. I appreciate what you are doing. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

13. CatHound

CatHound New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just remember that the folks here are behind you in what you are doing, even if some of the politicians sometimes forget what it is you are representing. Stay safe and come back to your folks in one piece.

Your dad and mom would sure like to go fishing with you again when you return. They'll be thinking about you every minute of every day. Of that you can be sure.

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Tell him congrats on his graduation. And thank you for serving our country

15. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    David, Thank you for everything you do!