photo of the month

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bill in SC, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
  2. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    bill I like the idea. Would be great entertainment over some of the rhetoric.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    This should help to bump it up

4. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks, guys. I really think this would be great idea. Many folks don't have the opportunity to competition fish. Having a friendly photo competition, voted on by any BOC member that chooses to do so, would give all the BOC members an opportunity to "share the limelight". Maybe I'll figure out a section to start a photo competition thread in, just to see if it can take off. Another point is, that with all the digital cameras folks have, no longer having to buy film and pay to have photos developed, this competition would be completely cost free to the entrants.
    Bill in SC

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Bill you know you got my suport for this iv thout it was a good idea from the getgo

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Gents, we got this and will work it in when we can. We had a program very similar to this in the past that fizzled out.

This will take some time. Currently staff are at the Cabelas Classic, some staff are getting settled in, Fish-Off just starting, Expo scurry, video shooting for a new project, etc etc etc.

We seen it, its a good idea, we will add it when time allows.

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Thanks, Paul!
    Bill in SC

8. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    What will be the criteria for the photos. Will it be fish or fish related photos only or can the pics be of any subject matter?