photo gallery

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by BIGcatjakeJR, Jun 10, 2008.

1. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio
    How can you get a picture gallery :wink:

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Justin ... try this ..... Go to your profile page ..... Find the section that say FORUM INFO ... at the bottom of that section it says ... View all gallery submissions by BIGcatjakeJR .... click on that .... Look for the UPLOAD link and click on that .... New screen will open and look for Image Options section and the Browse button .... and go from there ......... Garry- :eek:oooh:

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I have just one question for you Justin .... a young boy out of school for the summer and you are sitting inside farting around on a computer .... WHY aren't you outside fishing? ......... :eek:oooh::roll_eyes: Garry-

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was thinking the exact same thing! remember them days garry? we had it made! rollo:smile2:

5. BIGcatjakeJR

BIGcatjakeJR New Member

State:
    ohio
    Because my dad is to lazy and i need transportation and i dont have my licese yet, but soon im going down to the ohio river trie to catch monsters:big_smile:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    he just got reped for the lazy dad! lmao!:smile2: rollo

7. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Yep I sure do ... I had to hoe the garden in the morning ... which was all right because I gathered up a bunch of worms, then grabbed my cane pole with the black string line w/ a number 6 hook, a small piece of lead and a cork bobber and walked half a mile to the Raccoon creek .... caught chubs, shiners, rock bass, small channels and if I was lucky tie into a small mouth bass and was on top of the world ..... Oh Lord what I wouldn't do to be that age again .... :smile2::eek:oooh: ... Garry-

8. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I will send him 2 reps if he walks and goes fishing ....... :smile2::wink::eek:oooh: Garry-

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    we sure did enough walking to fish when we were kids lol, by the way were do you live at jake ? you sound like you are in my area

10. BigCatJakeSr

BigCatJakeSr New Member

State:
    Bellville, OH10
    Hey there Jr, whats happening? It's daddyo and let me tell all about how bad ya got it. Those posted a reply to your whinning about not going fishing, well let me tell ya with live approx. 200 yards from one of the best Brown Trout, decent smally river in the state (Clearfork River) which can be fished everyday if so desired (He does fish it alot, about every day), you don't fish with a Zebco classic or of your favorite cartoon character, you have top of the line tackle and rigs for every species that swims in freshwater and most saltwater, and of course the many unauthorized use of my gear and never return it. Also you are a Large Mouth Bass guy anyway, I had to spoon feed you on catfishin and the chase for the big one, "My Dad is LAZY" really, who wanted to go to beddytime upon returning home after 8 hours of catfishin, leaving me to stow the gear and clean the fish? Stop your whinning and listen to some of these old timers on hear walk your butt down to the river. The really big fact is, anyone MARRIED and have three girls at home, heck I would like to go fishing every day, but let me type the word again MARRIED with housefull of beautiful girls. Oh, my son here is a good fishin partner (he can tie his own polymer knot) and he does catch good amount of cat's.:wink:

11. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Thanks for the input Robert and Welcome to BOC. You just have to enlighten these younguns once in while ... and many of us on here will try and do it, without malice of course.

And to Jr., Shame on you .... :wink: ... Garry-

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    you guys didn't even have computers way back then,i bet you had rocks for calculators!!

13. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    These old timer ha dto walk 40 miles in the snow uphill both ways to fish. :smile2:

Sorry guys couldnt help myself......
    I have walked to fish before the long 3 mile walk made laying in the shade catching fish all the more relaxing