Phone shut off

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by big-muddy, Jun 11, 2008.

1. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    hey all you guys who fish with me or are going to the gathering. wanted to let you know i had my phone shut off for a couple of weeks to save some money. blame it on gas. if you need to get ahold of me to fish or ask a question give me a pmail with ur number and i will call you from another phone.

2. lil kat

lil kat New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Know the feeling there buddy. This gas price is gettin nuts and sounds like it is going to get worse before it gets better (I hope I eat those words) lol.:angry:

3. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i'm supposed to get my stimulus check today so if i do my phone will be back on monday.

4. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    i sure do wish you better luck and hope the gas prices are not here for long so every one can breath a little easier

5. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    yeah, ur tellin me. it went up to 4.08 today

6. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I bought a diesel truck a few years back because diesel was cheaper. Now I'm paying 85 cents more than the cheap gas. $4.95 the other day. So much for my bright idea. The only thing I got going for me is it is payed for.

7. lissaannjon

lissaannjon New Member

State:
    Dubuque, IA

That makes two of us tiny. The worst part is im still paying for mine. they always say hind sight is 20/20. gotta love diesel prices!

8. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    hey buddy how waz tha ride in dans boat?lol ur a cool dude and i plan on makeing it down there with ya again soon.or any time u wanna come up here with us come on up.r u leaving in aug right.get a hold of me before u leave and we will hit a lake or river..fish on

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    sounds awesome. good to meet you too. that was a hell of a ride in dans boat.:smile2: