Phone number exchange

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 28, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I would like to exchange home phone with all members that is interested in the number exchange. Your numbers WILL NOT be give out to anyone unless you say it is ok to do so. I hope to travel to the gathering and sure would be nice to have a phone number of a brother or sister that is close to where I MAY have an emergency. you home town and state will be appreciated also. This number exchange will be completed by PM only. You do not have to reply to this thread just PM me with the info and i will give you my Info. THANKS TOP

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks J.W. I got it

3. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

You know, that's a heck of an idea. I know I'd be driving past quite a few Illinois brothers on the way, and it would be nice to have help if needed.

Ray

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    P.M. me Ray i will give you mine!

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I like that idea, anyone that wishes please PM me as well and I'll do the same!

6. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    aww heck- I dont mind if anyone calls me so long as it is before 10pm Eastern time.

If youre in the state near the middle of michigan, gimme a jingle... I'd be happy to discuss life, cats, and happy things over a coffee and a slice of pie...
    989-875-4044

Just remember- 10 pm eastern. I dont live alone and regardless of what someone may want/need/have interest of mine, I must respect my wife and her interests as well.

sal

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Verlon, if I ever have to go through Arkansas, I'll be more than happy to. For right now I just don't see it happining. LOL!!! But I like the idea if one of our brothers/sisters are going on a trip, and want to be sure that someone is out there in case AAA don't answer!

Ray

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks RamRod and Sal I got them!

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks DH and Dafin I got them!:)

10. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    pretty cool there Top.
    I've got a few of the brothers already sold er I mean stored in my address book.
    Here's mine Top.(PM)

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks keith I got it:) :)

12. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks chris Love I got it.:)

13. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Tinboat I now have it thanks!!:)

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Baitfish I have it:)

15. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Wally i got it thanks very much.:)

16. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey top man I'm out there for everybody you may need help to just talk about fishing 301-418-3967

17. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Got them Velon, and Darryl. Darryl yours will come in handy going to the National Gathering. I'll be with in an hour or so of your place on the way down.

Ray

18. Okccatman

Okccatman New Member

State:
    Norman,Ok
    Hey Top..... I got an idea. Rather than everyone PM'ing back and forth. Why dont you make a list with all who chose to participate in a phone number swap. That way one list can be made and then distributed to those involved.
    Just an idea to save on all the PM'ing.
    Add mine to the list buddy.
    This is my cell and you can call it any time of day or night. Although if I am sleeping I will not answer. But feal free to leave a msg.
    405-694-0535

David Frantz

19. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Here's mine but if I don't answerer It doesn't mean I'm not home leave a message and I will try and get back to you. I cant make it from the basement to the phone in time so I may call right back then again I may be in the garage with the scroll saw running and not hear it at all so if you have trouble just keep calling back. 573-336-0028. If you want to chit chat call after 8:00 pm thats when the boys are in bed but then also thats when i find time to work on my projects good luck.

Chuck

20. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a34: "TopSgtLawrence"

I just sent you a PM with all of my info. :0a23:

Take It Easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)