Philadelphia Flyers '09

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT-(2), Feb 27, 2009.

1. C'mon guys/gals, no Flyers fans out there???!!!!:eek:oooh:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Its about time someone started a thread for another team! :cool2: I hate the Flyers with a passion as a Pens fan but love the great rivalry we have with your team! :wink:

3. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i think my goal this spring is to get a pic of me holding a flatty wearing my flyers shirt :wink:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Why ruin a perfectly good Flathead photo by wearing a Flyer shirt? :crazy: :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :smile2: Sorry Lenny, I couldn't resist! :wink:

5. exile13

exile13 New Member

State:
    kansas
    sorry blues fan here

6. I was invited a suite to the Fly's/Pens game in Philly back in December and the owner brought his family in all decked out in Pen's gear. I felt funny with my Gagne shirt on unitl we spanked Crosby's bottom blue!:wink:But Crosby and the gang got us back last week big time!:confused2: Maybe i'll run into you if they ever do the turnpike battle outside up in State College!:roll_eyes:

7. Now your'e TALKIN'!

8. :smile2:Oh snap! lol. That was rough! Hahaha....

9. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Holy Crap, finally somebody started a hockey thread other than the Pens thread. Its just natural that it be a Flyers thread on a catfish site. Most of the cats I catch have a striking resemblance to Flyer players...smell like em too:wink:

10. Aww, aw, man, that hurts.:embarassed: They did stink in that Devils game Sunday.:angry:

11. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Just think, only 285 more posts in the NHL thread and your Flyers will be in the same company as the mighty Pens:wink::eek:oooh:

12. Yeah, and hopefully it won't tak six months!:haha:Don't worry, most Flyers fans around here are band wagon jumpers. Can't stand thos cock roaches.BUt I am a true fan, for better or worse. AND THEY BETTER WIN TONIGHT!:cool2:

13. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    They played a heck of a game last night. Pretty impressive.

14. Yes, and I think they had the same final score as the Pens, didn't they? They were both good games last night.:smile2:

15. :crazy:Absoulutely horrible display of hockey last night by the Flyers. And unbelievable show of disrespect to the thousands of fans that filled the seats. The only ones that actually showed any type of interest in that game at all were the two goalies, Nittymaki and Biron. I don't know if that trades messed them up or what, but that is no excuse for the way they played. I believe the orgnanization owes an apology and a reason for this travesty. As far as Briere goes, he should have been gone already. He is too small to play with the big boys, and that injury he has is not going to go away.

16. Well, one game they throw away, the next they dominate.:eek:oooh: It's tough being a Flyers fan.

17. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    that was a good game against nashville, thats how they should play all the time:cool2:

18. Yes, we need more consistency. At least Biron is starting to earn his money.

19. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
  20. Went to the game last night. Third period got crazy! GO FLYERS!