Phew Shooeeee!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jun 8, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Get ouuta town!!! I just received my Ol' Whiskerhead Catfish bait. This does not require a sponge you just place your treble hook in it and twist and out it comes! Well the stinking Gizzards has blood in the container Liquid Blood and just opening the box there is a foul odor permeating my bedroom(where I keep the computer) my BlueHeeler is Salivating Hmmmmmm he must think it's something to eat. They packaged it in containers similar to Parkay Margarine and and then placed that in ziplock baggies. Sure hope this stuff works. Gonna try it tonight. Oh no needless further investigation opened the container of gizzards just to investigate,Oh Lord Why did I do that:crazy::crazy:??? Ya know it's bad when it lets off some gas in your face!:cry::bad_smelly::bad_smelly:Excuse me but i'm off to go get some Glade Air Wick I'm about to gag!:crazy::crazy:

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You are one determined gal. Make a good meal, hang it out the front porch. Somebody will come along and trade you that meal for a stint on the bank fishing. Let THEM bring the stink bait. Use the Glade air freshener to remove the fried fish odor from the kitchen after you have cooked those fish with their stink bait.

3. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    im with john on this one!!
    i sure hope for your sake you catch a pb tonight. otherwise.... well you get the sint of it.

best of luck to ya.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Goes into our bedroom and comes out with Red face "Ok who did it?" "I say did what?" "He says did Bear Crap in the bedroom?"" I start laughing while he's lookin stern,I innocently exclaim "but I sprayed!!" He says YOU come in here then,I explain no it's not the dog I got some bait in the mail.He busts up laughing,and "says well that ought to do it if nothing else does!!" Guess I really should wait until I'm out in the open air before I investigate again.Yes postbeetle I am determined something has got to budge these stubborn catfish in my area. Either that or they have vacated the premises one or the other I don't know which.Couldn't buy a bite last year and so far even though it's early I still can't get em to bite!:crazy:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat it will be a miracle if you don't get some of that on you. If you do wash your hands in Dawn dish soap followed by tooth paste. This might help. Good luck on the PB.:lol::smile2:

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Go gettum Pat!!!!!:smile2:

7. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    cooked with the stinkbait? I almost ran off the road thinkin about that!
    YOU THE MAN, I AIN'T THAT TOUGH!

8. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    I can't help but wonder, you keep catfish bait in the bedroom? clean fish in the tub?
    Is the boat in the living room. live bait in the icebox? (refrigerator to you youngins)
    You ARE my heroine! (lady hero)

9. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    :crazy::eek:oooh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Loop

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I think its time to go ...... fishin

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now how do you expect to catch fish with that stuff. It must stick really bad ,therefore the fish ain't goona bit it, thier too busy gagging from the smell.Probably got thier fins over thier mouths so how you expect them to bit with thier mouth cover!! HA!HA!
    Goodgrief girl what was you thinking opening that stuff in the bedroom or even the house.Wonder Steve didn't do more than just laugh.

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    When I spends my money I's wantin ta know iffn I got me's moneys worth! That's important!! As far as opening it in the house is concerned I had me mind on fishin not the smell of the house!!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

13. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania

They dont call it "stink"bait for nothing!! now go open a window

14. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    THANKS YOU FOR THAT LAUGH !!!