Pflueger Contender

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by kscathunter, Jun 29, 2007.

1. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    I got a g30 levelwind this week and its nice. +'s big, super smooth all around, super strong drag, feels well built, large ajustable handel, looks good. -'s the clicker is week it reminds me of the clicker on my okuma cl300l, so over all 9.5 out of 10. 10-10 for me because i dont use the clicker most of the time. hopefully ill get it out on the water and see how it reals them in.

2. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I have 2 of em and I like them as far as a big reel go's.

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    this is one nice reel i cant believe how well it casts. i couldnt see the 5oz weight off in the distance and the spool was cruisin so i figured it was geting ready to splash id better slow it down, no, my thumbs on the spool and no splash...............splaash:eek:oooh: man Pflueger knows how to build um. i cant believe the price with this reel:confused2::crazy:

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I drooled all over the one I was looking at in Bass Pro today as I finely got to get out.The world sure looks great from the other side of my windows!Great looking reel.I held it and operated it.I sure wish I could have felt it.It should feel great.I bet it is smooth.I envy and am happy for you.Please let us know how it works out.Thanks.I love you Brothers and Sisters