Peta's...Robo fish

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Desperado, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
  2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    ya gotta be kiddin me.......

3. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    I think we all need to order these the we can have a Robo fish fighting touney!

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Heck, I already spend hours on the water and come away empty.lol ;)
    I wonder if they tested them around big flatheads? just might be that new bait we are looking for. lol :D
    Thanks PETA, You just gave me another excuse for coming home empty handed (there must have been a peta robo fish somewhere). lol :rolleyes:

5. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thats nuts! I wonder what they cost? Wonder if there is a limit on them?:)
    Bill

6. catd11rnky

catd11rnky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    just think of the money they wasted makeing that darn thing, that they could have spent on something worth while.

7. Rat

Rat New Member

State:
    Forrest Illinoi
    In a lot of states, that would be illegal. I know it is in Illinois.
    Rat

Section 2 of the Illinois Hunter Interference Prohibition Act (Act) states:

“Any person who performs any of the following shall be guilty of a Class B misdemeanor:

(a) Interferes with the lawful taking of a wild animal by another with intent to prevent the taking.

(b) Disturbs or engages in an activity that will tend to disturb wild animals, with intent to prevent their lawful taking.

(c) [D]isturbs another person who is engaged in the lawful taking of a wild animal or who is engaged in the process of taking, with intent to dissuade or otherwise prevent the taking.

(d) [E]nters or remains upon public lands, or upon private lands without permission of the owner or his agent or a lessee, with intent to violate this Section.” 720 ILCS 125/2 (West 1996).

The Act defines “wild animal” as “any wild creature the taking of which is authorized by the fish and game laws of the State.” 720 ILCS 125/1(a) (West 1996). Under the Act, “taking” means “the capture or killing of a wild animal and includes travel, camping, and other acts preparatory to taking which occur on lands or waters upon which the affected person has the right or privilege to take such wild animal.” 720 ILCS 125/1(b) (West 1996).

8. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Let them spend their money on that....and let the PETA supporters buy them...If I have one of those messing with me it will cost me a lot less to blow it out of the water...LOL.:p and I WOULD!;)

9. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Heck, I want one, looks like it could be a cool toy!@!!

10. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Just think if everyone in the BOC got one of there loaner fish and instructions then we could video tape, throwing them up in the air for new clay pigeons, bet they are very aerodynamic. LOL

11. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I love it!!!! That sounds like my clients!!

12. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    we will listen. And laugh all the way in and out of the store.

13. Rat

Rat New Member

State:
    Forrest Illinoi
    Wolfman, did you ever see the special Penn and Teller did on PETA for HBO? It was a very interesting show. They pulled no punches and really let them have it. They talked about the amount of animals PETA takes in and the amount they put down. I think your 98% is exactly what they said also. Hard to believe, ain't it? Almost sounds like they are running a money making scam instead of having an animal rights agenda.
    Rat

14. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Rat, are you talking about their tv series? "BS"? I love that show, though I didn't catch that episode.

Back to the fish. If this swims around the boats of fishermen, could we then catch it with a cast net? And then could we turn around and sell it on ebay or something?

15. Rat

Rat New Member

State:
    Forrest Illinoi
    Josh, that's the one.
    Rat

16. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    These people need help for their severe mental illness.

17. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1913999390200944075&q=bullshit

People with kids over their shoulder, be advised, there is some language in this video.

18. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    wait bambi is not real.oh god my life has gone to shambles:eek:

19. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man these peta people sure got alot of time on there hands.maybe they need to take up a hobby{fishing} i would have to say if i seen that little fish swiming around my boat it would half to get a good whack with a paddle or something.the bad part is i would proably waste an hour just trying to catch it.:)

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    rat, whats the law on blowing that thing out of the water, cause that would be my plan for sure. looks like ill have to put the 20gague in the boat.:cool: