Peta

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Tadpole, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Tadpole

Tadpole New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I don't know if this goes hear but this outfit effects hunting . Check out this page about PETA killing animals left in there care. www.petakillsanimals.Com.

2. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Go figure, what a dirty, rotting, misguided, over paid organization. Corrupt, corrupt.

3. gbigskin

gbigskin New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    p.e.t.a. sure gets alot of attention with some of the outlandish things they do and they are the enemy of any person that hunts. a bigger enemy is the humane society of the united states (hsus). hunters, fisherman, ranchers, pet owners and any person envolved with animal use is at risk from animal rights groups. why? they do not present a unified front. the deer hunter, will not back the hog hunter who uses dogs, or the trapper who uses leg hold traps. the trout fisherman holds the snag fisherman in disdain and it goes on and on. what happens? these animal activist select the weakest group and attack them. then move on up the chain. their ultimate goal is to give animals equal status with humans. what most hunters, fisherman etc. do not understand is you can't pick and choose who to support when you have a common enemy that seeks to abolish both groups. it is much like gun control. i do not see a need for automatic weapons to be in the hands of a private citizen but i know that i can not give an inch on any gun control issue because the ultamate goal is to disarm all citizens even though they will not state that at this time. i really think hunting will be outlawed in this country in my 7 yr old gandaughters lifetime. did you know that in the 2006 cencus only 5% were identified as hunters. sorry for the rant but i just had to say this.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Clif,I didnt look at the link ,Didn't have to . Done seen and heard all I care to about peta,the more folks look at that link the more hits they get making them just that much bigger statically speaking. I would like to thank you for it though.

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    PETA is basically a hate group.

6. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals. lol dang tree huggers

7. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    Peta is just a good for nothing group getting fat on peoples donations.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    I HOPE THEY ALL CHOKE ON PAM ANDERSONS DEAD ROTTING COURPSE.

:angry:

9. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    There's two things the founder of PETA and Hitler have in common,,,there both vegetarians ,and there both crazy as HELL!!!! history and history in the making...:crazy:

10. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I've never thought about it like that, Thank you Bro,:wink: