PETA what a useless organization

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by jason berry, Dec 1, 2007.

1. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    I was flipping through the channels the other day and come across a show about the organization of PETA. Knew what it was but didnt really know how stupid these people are. It had them running around naked with stuff wrote on them smearing red paint on them selves running around screaming, locking themselves in cages. You name it these dumb finatics were doing it. I go to a University and last year I had to hear a speech from a Vegan about how meat eaters are bad people and how I was a horrible person for deer hunting. It got me so mad I was red in the face and this guy would not even call on me. I guess he knew I was going to lite it up. I had to keep my composure because I was in my class at school. But, what I wouldnt have gave for him to let me speak. My question to you is how stupid are people going to get over the years to come.

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    They are bashing Mike Vick these days.:eek:oooh:

3. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    P.E.T.A. (People Eating Tasty Animals) What a fine group of folks we have here! There is a place for all Gods creatures......right next to my mashed potatoes.

4. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas

i agree with him

5. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    rangers threatened to arrest me one time while hunting. had dang idiots running through woods with deer capes and horns. i figured salt and pepper and would taste good. rangers came to camp to warn us that peta was in neighborhood and to watch out. i told him i hadn't seen any, but seen a strange deer and was gonna get it next day. (dad ruined it for me) he informed me that if i shot the "deer" i "could" be arrested for shooting someone. dang, ruined my thoughts and fun for day.
    gary

6. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Hey tell all them peta nuts to come to Mississippi and dress up like a deer and run through the woods,we won't have to worry about peta any more.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    what a bunch of wackos.:crazy: They are nothing but a bunch of sheep following the herd

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR FOREFATHERS ATE ......WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS,I AM GONNA GO EAT SOME MORE OF THAT DEERROAST I MADE AND THAW SOME CATFISH OUT FOR LUNCH TOMMOROW ....I JUST COME DOWN WITH THE MUNCHIES AND I LIKE MEAT:eek:oooh::cool2::cool2::cool2:

9. merlin6988

merlin6988 Guest

One of the guy's I work with has a wife who's a Vegan. My wife invited them to Thanksgiving....... All I listened to all night was how that stupid bird died for one dinner and 5 days of turkey sandwiches.......... Had I not respected my co-worker I would of had to ask her to leave..... it got that bad.

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    John yer a better man than me....Not at my table in my house.... I would of come unglued fer sure........................

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now that I think about it ....what are they on and I want to be sure not to take it! YEAH I am gonna dress up like a deer and run round the woods while there is a bunch of hunters with guns looking for deer,mind you I know some gun happy hunters too.......:eek:oooh: NOT THE SMARTEST THING ONE COULD DO!!

12. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    OK yall I have a great idea!! If they catch a man dressed up like a deer; take him and put him in a cage; then turn him lose on some high pressure game lands and lets see how it turns out....... on 2nd thought take him to one of those 12' tall fenced in area's where some of those hunting shows are filmed and then we can rewind and watch em' shoot the DUMB S.O.B. over and over again! What a bunch of ........... ^%%&^$&^)(*^*%^$%^$&^T(*Y(%^$%^$^&^&^&*%&*$ ( to vulgar for the BOC!!! LOL:wink:

13. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sad thing bout peta and the humain sosiaty is that being a nonprofit organazation our wize goverment gives them tax dollars to help shut us down.

14. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    my grandpa used to have a saying,"not only do they not know anything,they dont even suspect anything".I actually had an argument at a place i used to work with one of these idiots ,she claimed that due to hunters, whitetail deer where on the ENDANGERED LIST!she also claimed that all the deer that she saw that were hit by cars were because hunting season was on and the deer were fleeing from hunters,i tried to explain that the rut was on and the deer were chasing each other but she would not hear of it .to me its simple, while we are certainly not carnivores,we are definately not herbavores,we even have the teeth to prove it,some of our teeth are designed for cutting meat.we obviously are omnivores we eat all foods, it common sense,in fact the lack of protiens in our diets it very unhealthy.

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    If thier STUPID enough to dress up as DEER during deer season and run through the woods ,Then Thier OPEN Season on the idiots. Shucks I worry enough being out there dress in Orange. Really a bunch of Stupid People.

16. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Nice post guys I got a laugh out of them. These idiots really do dress up like deer during deer season they should have had that on the show I watched too just to add to there intelligence. Their founder some woman said when she died she wanted to be BBQ and cooked outside so everybody could smell her burning flesh. No joke I am not lieing if you have HBO at the end of the show she said it was true. Now who would want to follow an idiot like that if you ask me thats just sick she needs locked up along with all of the rest of them. They did say one thing though the FBI is trying to link them to terrorism and before long I think they might just do it.

17. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Hmmmmmmm let them be linked to terrisom.Then we can see the main idiots on Americas Most Wanted.To me they go beyond free speech what we need is a state governer who likes to hunt.Let them lose in the woods maybe there will be laws amde to stop idiots like em.Just to be nosey went to their website.Found this in there about Halloween.Give me a break.

When all those ghouls and goblins haunt your front door this Halloween, you can make sure that their trick-or-treating experience is a cruelty-free one. Be sure to have plenty of delicious animal-friendly candies to give out. These candies are all gelatin-free, which means that they don't contain any hooves, tendons, ligaments, or other unsavory animal parts, and you can find them at most grocery stores. If homemade goodies are more your style, whip up a batch of Chocolate 'Spiders' or Candied Apples for your Halloween guests.

18. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    These people are wackos. They don't even want you to fish, or eat canned tuna. They say it will make you crazy.

There is a good video by Penn & Teller about PETA somewhere on the web, maybe YouTube. Funny, but very enlightening video about these wackos.

No respect for these people in any way shape or form. Maybe their initial intent at creation of their organization was valid, but they have gone off the deep end. And yes, some of their members are terrorists. Just because they don't sport a beard and aren't named Muhammed Akbar, doesn't mean the actions of some of their members isn't terrorism.

19. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    If I was invited as a guest in someone's house, I would not be so disrespectful as to act that way. If they are invited to my house, they will show me the same respect I'll show them in theirs. If they don't, then they will be showed the same door they came in! I'm not into "appeasment" or tolerating things I don't believe in just so I don't offend someone. It's MY HOUSE! If they're offended by being there, then they don't have to be there! Hell, there's probably a reason why they didn't have a family dinner to go to, and lack of respect was probably it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My house is my house. We have our family holiday traditions, and normal daily routines. This includes eating healthy with rounded meals that was given to us by the creator. That includes meat, vegitables, fruits, and dairy. If they are so concerned about us damaging the ecosystem, then what kind of impact do they think there will be if we don't use what was put down here for us to use? What next? Will we have to be concerned about offending fruits and vegetables because they have a conscience too? Fruit salad is soooooooo brutal!!!!!!

20. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    When it comes to my home, my castle the place I dwell.....no one is allowed to stay if they are PETA or Vegan. That goes for family or friends of a friend. I rank PETA up there with crackheads, hookers, theives and all around druggies. I mean at the people they put out front like Pam Anderson, which to me she is so nasty.

Duck's Unlimited, NWTF and BASS have done more for the animals in a years time than PETA has every done. Most of the hunting and fishing groups like BASS and Duck's Unlimited help with environmental issues, habitat loss and clear water reform. So to me, we the fishing and hunting community do more to save the animals than PETA are willing to do.