PETA Strikes Again

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thegavel, Jun 20, 2007.

1. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I saw a post about the dog picture awhile back. I was doing some research on fishing and ran accrossed this website:

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-dogfish.asp?c=1509&gclid=CJHWl4ql7IwCFQlQWAodSTzD7g

Do these people ever stop? I can't tell you how frusterated this stuff makes me.

I am also having a hard time comparing a dog to a fish as I don't usually eat dogs....

What are your thoughts? I could probably write a book about this stuff with my rants, but I think I have said enough!

2. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I heard a story bout a special man who got fishermen to do some very special work for us as a human species. We must not be that bad.
    :smile2:
    Also heard he fed a multitide with just a few fish an a little bread.

3. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Those (as well as HSUS) are the most ignorant & mis-informed people on this planet. They are nothing more than drones playing follow-the-leader of the idiots who'd like to see all of us lose our RIGHTS to the outdoors. To me, they are about as un-American as it gets, nothing more than terrorists! Reminds me of Jim Jones..........

They lie to uninformed people, inorder to brainwash them & collect money to use against sportsmen & women in this country. Many of them have been exposed for violating their own code of ethics. Want to hear the kicker??? They're tax-exempt from incom-tax.......yep, seems all that money they collect goes un-taxed to be used against us.

Another word of advice, everytime someone visits their site(s), it makes them easier to find via search engines. I don't visit them because I already am are they're full of scat!

Smitty

4. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    PETA never ceases to amaze me. How stupid can some people be? I was trying to find a link on that page to respond, but there wasn't one. There are just a few things I would like to tell them! They should be listed as a terrorost organization.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I HATE PETA!!!! That said, when we perpetuate their extremist propoganda, the more people view it, giving them valuable publicity, and a number for them to look at, and feel like they are gaining support. I try real hard not to click on any of their links regardless of who posted it. The best thing the world can do is ignore their crap, and will them out of existance. Unless of coarse you see them demonstrating, then it may be appropriate to fling flaming bags of poo at them.:big_smile:

6. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I just want to know why does everyone let them get their goat...If you dont care about them and hate them, why even talk about them...Dont give them money, dont go to their site, just ignore them. I hate alot of things, but I dont let it get me all pissed off...It seems to me that there "tactics" are working wonders on alot of yall.