PETA isn't the only group we have to worry about

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MilwaukeeCatHunter, Apr 4, 2006.

1. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I've started a couple threads on PETA and also seen other threads and posts on PETA by other BOC members. Take a look at this link about HSUS (Humane Society of the US). They have similar beliefs as PETA, but they try to leech money out of the public by pretending that they perform the same functions as your local humane society. If you ever get mailings from HSUS do not support them....they have the same agenda as PETA. Check this out:

http://www.ussportsmen.org/interactive/features/Read.cfm?ID=1750

Takes a lot of guts to use a tragedy like this to leech money from the public and then use it for other purposes. These animal rights groups have no ethics at all IMHO. As always, innocent until proven guilty...but based upon their past behavior, I wouldn't put it past them to do this.

2. explayer

explayer New Member

State:
    Tucson AZ
    thanks for the info

3. Jamey

Jamey New Member

State:
    Pegram, Tennessee
    Now that's messed up right there. If my dog (family member) is ever in a similar situation, may god have mercy on the souls responsible for his captivity, because I would put every ounce of my being into hunting them down. I can't really say what would happen next, but let's just say it would be a very bad day for the kidnappers.

You really touched a nerve there, but thanks for the heads up.

4. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    I've never heard of'em, thanks for the info. Sounds like they found pets and sold them not reunited them with loved ones.
    This is just wrong.

5. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    you have to be mental to knowingly adopt a pet that was seperated from its owner in a catastrophy and not be willing to help reunite it with its owner/s.
    some people are ate up.
    i would be saddened to tears :crying: to lose our dogs and they are both pain in the necks ;) LOL

as for organizations go with any organization there is always going to be the corrupt . its part of human nature.
    hopefully they will nail them hard to set an example.

6. MilwaukeeCatHunter

State:
    Wisconsin
  7. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks! I dont support any groups like that (PETA, etc). Topics like these just Pi$$ me off! :) I just love huntin, etc. and they are all just worthless.

8. MilwaukeeCatHunter

State:
    Wisconsin
    The sad thing is that you might be supporting some of these groups by buying products from companies that sympathize with their cause. See my post above yours.