Pet talk

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JimmyJonny, Sep 17, 2007.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I thought it would be interesting to ask members what kind of pets they have. I myself have 2 pitbulls, 2 skinks, 2 anoles, 2 hermit crabs, 1 fighting fish, and 1 black corn snake. The wife says she wants a bird because I have the snake but I'm fighting that one...well unless she can get a hold of a crow : ) The pits I've been raising for 20 yrs now. My bloodline is Boyles/Pactrick but under my name they are called " Coz's Culprits". Feel free to add names, ages, pics, interesting fact and maybe why you decided to get your pet. Thanks in advance for telling us about them.

2. charlestoncatman

charlestoncatman New Member

State:
    arkansas
    the only pets we have anymore is my daughters west-highland terrier, her name is binky..i used to have a pacu, he was the size of a dinner plate, but he died, my nephews puored something in the water...we had a funeral.

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i have a Boxer and a 6 year old son. those are enough pets for me.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Oh boy.....Wife and I been breeding and showing AKC long and short coat chihuahua's for some time now. Here are a few pics.

Attached Files:

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    a few more of our fur kids......

Attached Files:

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    They have already been introduced, but they like publicity.:wink:We have 2 pitbulls. Kasha belongs to Sheila, and I. She's a super sweet dog. Heywood, who also lives with us, belongs to a house guest. He is a real sweety as well. Coltan has an Anole lizard, and a water turtle. Last, but not least, Sheila has an aquarium full of convict ciclids. I'll go find some more photos.

Attached Files:

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I got one... and she's mean as they come. Simply and unjustifyiably furocious. She pees on brand new carpet, chews on furniture, eats expensive jewelry, and makes grown men cry. Her name? Booger... Alias? With a name like that, she needs no alias... Here's a pic, but be warned: Have your inhaler or paper bag ready.... It's utterly disgusting.

-Red

Attached Files:

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The only animal I currently have is my wife Nancy. Never marry someone 13 years younger than you and get old. I am thinking of getting a coupla white mice for feeding my pet snakes who I love dearly. I have captured a Redtail Hawk who keeps eying my guineas. My five dogs and 5 cats insist on sharing the bedroom with that other animal, Nancy. I think I will climb on the horse and head for the creek and see if I can find an older women who just wants to cook. John.

9. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i'll have to get a pic--she's a 10 yr old rotty named zena----super sweet!!!!

10. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    I cant get my pics on so I'm gonna have to give up. Ive been trying all day. I even read the help section but no luck * shrugs * It says upload error.

11. CatFishingFinatic

CatFishingFinatic New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Jimmy they might be to big, you might have to down size them. We have 3 pets, we have big kitty and little kitty, they are out side cats, but they follow us around like dogs. We have Gus he is a Shitzu, (spell check) I have a cat that is 12 years old but he lives with my son. He is a big white cat that weighs almost 25 lbs now and he has blue eyes. I will have to see if I can find any pics of him. I lost my black cat satan to a car this spring. I sure do miss him. These outside cats are stupid LOL

12. JimmyJonny

State:
    sc
    Ok I will have to look into that then. When I go to my user cp then to attachments they show there but I cant get them onto a post...Thanks

13. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I have two dogs. Molly is a 3year old English Bulldog. We got her at 6 months old from some one who bought her knowing that his girlfriend who lived with him didn't like dogs. I was shocked she last 4 months there.
    Jed is a German Shepard / Chow mix. He is about 12. We got him from a guy I bought a tractor from, put new tires on it and the engine went the next day. He took the tractor back and gave me a puppy for the tires since I wasn't going to need them. He's been a good dog. I think I got the better end of the deal. I have a cat named Ava. She was born in the barn next door. My wife and daughter brought her over one day and said "Isn't this a beautiful kitten."
    I said "NO! We 're not getting a cat" .... Two days later we had a cat.:confused2:
    We also have six birds. Well, not WE, I don't really have any :big_smile: My wife has six birds. Some kind of Amazon Parrot named Ralph that is mean as a rattle snake to everyone but her. She got him from her brother who was diagnosed with cancer and wanted to give him to some one he knew would take care of him before he went. How could I say no? Well we had the damn bird for 5 or 6 years before her brother passed. And I know he's still laughing at me every time I walk near the cage and that thing attacks me. He knew all along how mean he was. And you want to talk about loud?
    She also have a blue faced conure. Ziggy. Even louder than the Amazon.
    Two cockatiels. Totsie and Squeaky. And two Zebra Finches. I don't even know if thay have names:eek:oooh:
    So as not to take up too much bandwidth here any one who would like to see other pictures of my pets can do so here http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t61/justmailme/

Attached Files:

14. ateamfisherman

ateamfisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    we have 8 dogs we raise yorkies. we have puppies now we have 5 females and 1 male. we have two females sold we have three females 1 male left.we also have two fish bunch of cats. they go every where when we go outside.we love all of our dogs they are the familey. sometimes the kids dont like them but we live here that is our choice.thanks alot sam davis

15. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    We have 2 blood hounds. One is 5 years old and we have a pup out of him that is 4 months old. We also have a ankle biting chihuahua that thinks she rules the house.

16. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Heres my watchdog, watching for food that is.

[​IMG]

17. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    We have two pets..

The dog "Sweety" is mine. She's a pampered spoiled brat

It's my husband's pu....um....er kitty. She likes to harrass the tree frogs when they are on the back door.

Attached Files:

18. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    I have 2 little mutts from the local shelter Sassy and Pete, 2 sunfish (bream) and a channel cat in my aquarium and a bunch of squirrells I feed out back each day that are looking tastier by the month...LOL!!

19. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    We officially only have one pet. A peekapoo named Mary Jane. Yea I know Mary Jane, but I didn't name her, my friend and owner of her mother's little girl called her that, cause she was fascinated with the spiderman movie that had just come out on video when she was a pup. I wouldn't trade her for anything, even though most of the time she is a pain in the butt. We unofficially have five cats. It is a feral that came here and her four kittens. Normally I would just kill it, but I couldn't bring myself to this time. After all she is feral enough to stay away from me, I am not a friend of a cat rubbing it's hair and pests off on my pants leg. Here is a pic of Mary jane. Vern

Attached Files:

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    We have an adopted dog from the shelter. She has some issues but we are workin on them.