Pet Peeves

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by rebelzgrl76, Aug 31, 2006.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Steaming from another thread, I thought that I'd start this one and see where it goes.

What is your pet peeve? What the one thing that drives you insane? Its just absolutely has to be 'this' way and no other or else you cant stand it.

* Mine would be, leaving a light on in the room after you've left.
    * For the bath towels and wash rags NOT to be folded evenly and turned all the same way.
    *Something started and NOT finished and someone else has to take up the slack.
    Oh and being sticky...:crazy: drives me crazy!!

2. mlohre

mlohre New Member

State:
    Walton, Kentucky
    ya for me leaving the light on after you leave a room. i am always going behide my kids and turning off the lights. also leaving dirty dishes lay around the house.:crazy:

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma

I'm not even going to try to touch that one, for once, I'll behave.

Pet peeve for me? Dealing with incompetance. If you don't know something, admit it, don't try and act like you know when you don't!

4. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    WOW.. are you for real! THANK YOU for saying that. I thought I was the only one!

I would have to say my biggest pet peeve is: Being around people that don't think the rules and laws (that the rest of us obey) apply to THEM!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

_

5. solomon

solomon New Member

State:
    MS
    I only have one pet peeve that I can think of. The air conditioning in my house. I can turn it on, obviously because i'm hot, and instead of bumping it up just a little bit to where it goes off, my wife swats it and turns it all the way up to 90. So it doesn't come back on. Then it churns to cool off again. That upsets me greatly.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    LINE CRASHERS!

Go ahead! Try and crash a line in front of me! I welcome it! LOL!

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    You hit the nail on the head. If you cant do it..just admit it, better to be taught to something the right way than make yourself look like a goof ball.

8. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Only have one and the only time it really bothers me is when i'm having to look out of it. Its dirty windows. Takes but just a minute to clean them so anyone can actually SEE the world.

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    spot invaders. I mean people who have a whole stretch of river or lake and fish as close as possible to the point you can here them grit there teeth. I just dont know why they cant give me at least a ten yard buffer ? If ya want to talk I will meat ya halfway were we can both see our poles

10. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    does any one feel that these pics rob depth and size from your pics. Also does anyone here have recording capabilitys on there phones if so how long can ya record and how is the quality?

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    You wish to get ahead of me just ask.If you don;t know how to ask,you surly need to know how to fight.peewee-williams.

12. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
  13. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    people talking loudly on a cell phone, and people driving while talking on a cell phone..... some people are multi-tasking but most arent.

14. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    sticky kids thats good , phones while driving , makeup while driving anything while driving , taking up two parking spaces , fishing off the ramp , leaving yer trash behind , posting in a thread that doesnt pertain to that thread , cuting in lines , shoes in a door way , finger or nose smudges on glass , kids toys in the shower or on the floor , tapping yer foot or fingers when theres no music , popping gum , chewing food with yer mouth half cocked , spitting , an empty container in the refridgerator , my seat adjusted wrong in my truck , man im sure i got more this past few minutes must make me look bad

15. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Charles I am sorry about the cell phone topic in hear I was trying to start a knew thread and guess i hit the wrong button I was wondering were it went LOL

16. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I can't stand someone screaming at me.

17. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    how bout crums in bed or anything in bed you can feel between you and the sheets (arg!).

I hate it when people dont rinse out their dirty dishes (leaving milk in a bowl from cereal (arg!).

loud and obnoxious people at a restaruant.

Ringing cell phones in public (yeah, we know you have a cell phone. stop trying to bring attention to yourself. PUT IT ON VIBRATE!!!!).

and Phrats guys

18. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    CAR ALARMS!, Stupid car alarms that go off at all hours (My old Nieghbors thought it was cool). You know the kind of car alarms that no one pays attention to! The kind of car alarms that make several stupid kinds of mind melting sounds! One day I didn't hear the stupid car alarm anymore and thought "OH BOY" someone must have stolen the car and the rediculous alarm with it!!! LOL. But it turned out that the neighbors moved, thank heaven, peace again!

19. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    People who think the world owes them something (especially for something that happened long ago)

People who abuse the welfare system and receive benefits through deception

Judgemental people who think they are better than others

20. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    People who think they are better than others also people who drive with there lights off in a heavy rain:eek:oooh: