Pet Peeve

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ol Man, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You know when you are surfing the web, researching any particular product and they have a picture of that product about the size of a postage stamp with a caption like "Click to enlarge" and you click but the picture stays the same size just the frame gets larger. What's up with that??? That crap irritates me to no end...:tounge_out:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    :lol: :lol: :lol: I know exactly what you mean!

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Yeah, I hate that too. You know while we're on the subject, I wonder if it's possible to make our avatar pics larger when you click on them. :smile2:

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    What really burns by butt is fire about 3' high!!!!!!!!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Happens on ebay alot, click supersize and nothing changes. LMAO

6. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats why i got this magnifying glass here.

7. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Have you tried Firefox... no popups.
    Also when I used IE (couple years ago), I used "Another Popup Killer", it worked great with IE.

8. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I just went through the picture thing on Ebay, sometimes I think they just don't want you to get a good look at what they're selling.

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Tea is right about e bay! That drives me nuts. My pet peeve is people who say they will be some where and don't show up and don't call saying they can't make. I hate waiting all day on someone.
    Bill

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have several pet peeves, and I suppose that I am very fortunate to have so many. What I like most about them is you don't have to feed them and they make great bait, although its sometimes hard to keep one on the hook. One time a big one insinuated it's self in between my boat seat and the swivel, darned thing squeaked every time I turned around, a little patients and some WD40 took care of that little problem I'm a tellin ya. So friends think before you get all upset about having all of those pet peeves running around. They can actually be good for something. If you ever run out of bait, throw one of those little suckers on a hook and drown it. Good fishing! :0a10:

11. southpaw

southpaw New Member

State:
    alabama
    what i really hate is when i find a great place to hunt and fish and somebody sees that ia m catching something or killing game when i leave and come back next time i cant get there because they are there and have brought friends.so what i do is find another location and still do what i do best while they are scratching there heads trying to catch a fish or kill a deer.