pest controll

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rasmotherman, Jul 30, 2009.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    the wife has been getting on me about mice coming in from the basement. i figure we would just set some traps and be done with it. we still have mice though.
    this morning i wake up to the wife screaming her head off. through the tears i make out "its in the closet". i mean she was gasping for air like a little kid. so i go in expecting to smack a mouse with my boot and be done with it but there was a 2' ratsnake poking his head out.
    i took my knife and lopped his head off. i told her if we would have let him go we wouldnt have the mouse problem anymore. she didnt think it was funny
    as i was making my hillarious jokes the snake wraps his headless body around my wrist. THATS when the real screaming began!

2. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    time to move. :crazy:, Hate those things. I get sick just looking at one.

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now that there is funny Rick. The real screaming began oh my!

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thay was funny Rick. You are right about the mouse problem. They say a snake won't be there if there is no food source. Next time put him outside and let him take care of your mouse problem.

5. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    the wife asked if they had traps for snakes. i told her i didnt think so, so she came up with a solution:smile2:. she says catch a mouse in the trap then set the trap, with the mouse still in it, and catch the snake:smile2:

6. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    now thats a good one :smile2::smile2:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    So CPR is only applies to fish? :sad2:

8. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    its (fair chase) if your asking me :wink:

9. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    You need to get a kitty like i got. She is eleven and still catches a wood rat bunny bird and snake from time to time :wink::wink:
    Spirit has been wonderful to say the least. I have had her along with all my dogs for years and she has earned her right to be here time and time again. Not to mention she too is house trained. LOL

10. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i woulda been lmao, but i know the feeling, we have had a few mice from time to time, but i dont remember any snakes, you shoulda got the video camera out, that woulda been a sight to see:wink:

11. cudadustin

cudadustin New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I don't wanna gaff at you sir but that just tickled the hell out of me. I don't like to see a man tortured but when people get a start out of little critters it just kills me. I myself hate the buggers. I wouldn't have lopped its head with my knife; I would've got my Walther. This comment just caused me to lol. Sorry sir, I just couldn't help it.

12. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    thats funny.

13. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    We use these industrial strength sticky pads for spiders and other lil bugs that make thier way in put em against the base boards since most spiders mice ect are pretty much blind and use baseboards to get around i change em about once a month doesnt matter wut gets on em spiders rolly pollies, mice, a snake it isnt gettin off might give em a try. I hate spiders did i mention i hate spiders :smile2:

14. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    WAS IT YOU OR HER THAT STARTED SCREAMING:smile2::smile2::crazy:

15. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i'm with you mike----I DON'T LIKE SPIDERS----i don't kill non-poisonous snakes. but i kill every spider i see. :crazy:

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
  17. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    the wife would have taken my head off if i didnt take his. we have a crawling baby in the house and she was worried it would come back in and the baby would grab it and get bit