Peru area fishing buddy

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by badboy19379, Jun 17, 2009.

1. badboy19379

badboy19379 New Member

State:
    Denver, Indiana
    Hey Im looking to find someone from around peru that fishes mississinewa lake or river also maybe the eel or wabash river. that would be interested in having a fishing pal im fairly new to the area and interested in catching some nice catfish but i need a lil help finding a good place to start looking any tips from around the area would be greatly appreciated :0a23:

2. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC Jeremy! Where did you move in from? I'm in North Manchester & have only been here for 2 years.

3. badboy19379

badboy19379 New Member

State:
    Denver, Indiana
    i moved here from southern wisconsin (janesville) been here in denver IN for about 7 yrs but havent done alot of fishing

4. catfishpatrol

catfishpatrol New Member

State:
    Kokomo, Indiana
    im from Peru but im living in kokomo know. Im always up there around peru fishing. I know some nice spots at MIssissinewa i could show ya.

5. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dan! What happened to you guys the weekend of the get together at River Scum's? Sorry you couldn't make it.

6. catfishpatrol

catfishpatrol New Member

State:
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Sorry i didnt let you guys know i couldnt make it. I broke the drive shaft on my truck the day before when i was doing some off roading. It took forever to find one.