Personnel Invite from Cntryboy and Angelkitty

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by CNTRYBOY, Sep 25, 2006.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I send each of you a personnel invite to come to a Arkansas Gathering! Would love to have all of you, TSS , Wild Bill , and anyone else that wants to come! Please read the gathering section under the Arkansas Gathering section and post your comments there!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Newton if there is any way I can make it down there I will. Never know about ol Tea.

Hope yall have a great one.

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That is true! We never know about tea!! What the heck are you doing wondering around in texas posting? Ohio kick you out or something?LMAO!!! Your the only one that has even looked at my post about a Arkansas Gathering! Thanks Tea!!! Now if you can get some of these Crazy Texans to follow a Crazy Ohio'en. LOL!

4. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Newton

Man I wish I could make it. It would be nice to make the gathering and then take a trip to my families old home in Dewitt. Man work sucks:angry:

5. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Tim, you have plenty of time! No date is set yet. It will be spring or at least after Deer season and the winter passes! that is why i am throwing it out there now. To give folks time to plan. There are a lot of folks from Texas i would like to meet! So far i think TSS and Beandaddy are the only ones i have meet!! By the way, How is Beandaddy? Have not heard from him in a while?

6. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    By the way, check out the gathering section guys, I have put some information in there!!!