Personal Time.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Whiskerstalker, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Whiskerstalker

Whiskerstalker New Member

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    Ok y'all here goes nothin.

I wont be on here for awhile. No, no-one pissed me off. I just gotta take some time off the comp. for awhile to get my married life back on track. Y'all take care, do some fishin fer me & I'll catch y'all on the flip side. As of 08/18/09 I'll be out. Wstside & Kyle - I have y'alls phone numbers, we'll keep in touch. HOPEFULLY:confused2: I wont be deleted for inactivity. Y'all take care now.

2. 89Ricky89

89Ricky89 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good luck, take care!

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    good luck brother! take all the time you need, family definately comes first!! hope to hear from you soon, we all need to get out fishing sometime. what better way is there to spend time with the family?

4. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    yes family comes first all the time and good luck bro see you on the flip side

5. justAwatcher

justAwatcher New Member

State:
    Central Indiana
    Hey Bryan, hope everything is okay; and hope to sure fish with you and the wifey of yours soon. It's normally a pretty good time when we get together. Get hold of Jim and I sometime.

6. Whiskerstalker

Whiskerstalker New Member

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    Will do that. We got y'alls number.

7. ThaWstSide

ThaWstSide New Member

State:
    Speedway,
    Bryan, man... We have enjoyed yours and your wifes company for sure. You are good peoples and we hope everything works out for you, I am glad to have met you and Rebecca! If you need anything outside of fishing, dont hesitate to call. We are just a phone call away, take care brother and be safe.

Jim