perry spillway no good right now

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by just a redneck, Jun 15, 2008.

1. just a redneck

just a redneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    went up and down that place tried top and bottom fishing and not even a bite didnt even see anyone pull a channel out of there i think until they start letting water out again you might want to save yourself a trip.but i would like to thank jason for joining me and showing me how to throw a net and gave me some much needed advice about flatheads thanks again

2. lostviet

lostviet New Member

State:
    kansas city mo

thanks for the info ..

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    They are supposed to open it up within the next day or two, once the flooded rivers downstream drop a little.

4. LBM

LBM New Member

State:
    Prairie Village, Kansas
  5. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i didnt get on here yesterday so i didnt repord the lack of action we had at perry steve. good to meet you and keep throwin that net & dont give up, it takes time my friend.

6. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    I might have to get out to Perry Spillway this weekend, and try my luck with those flatheads. I know theyll have to be moving up that Delaware with some good water release. :wink:

7. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    So have any of yall been having any luck at the spillway or on the Deleware ( North of the lake and down below the spillway) ?? I sure as heck havent.....all we been gettin is them danged drum.....:angry:

8. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Havent been out there yet Natasha. If it wasnt for this rain, Id go tonight.