Perch at lake Eucha

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by ChadG, Apr 10, 2009.

1. ChadG

ChadG New Member

State:
    mo
    any body do any perch fishing at lake Eucha? I hear it is really good. If so does anybody know when they spawn there any where to catch them?

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I fish the week bed in the last of May and first part of June.

3. catman george

catman george New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Fish the full moon and dark moon phase in May,June and July. It seemingly does not matter what lake.

4. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    yeah i fish eucha alot, we do crappie and brim there, from spavinaw lake all the way up the creek to low water and on towards the dam, good size perch there man

5. Graham

Graham New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I just realized last night that I'm only about thirty miles from Eucha. Is it any good for cats? We like to camp in the summer with the kids so is there any decent campsites around there? I can't seem to find much information about the place.

6. jayhawkokie

jayhawkokie New Member

State:
    Grand Lake Oklahoma
    Eucha is a great little lake, I fish it all the time. There is a State Park camp ground near the bridge on HWY59 and one on the northwest side of the lake near the dam. I've never tried to access the west camp ground by road so I can't tell you how to get there but I'm sure there is someone here who can.

We like to go there when the cats are spawning, fish the rock piles around the lake and near the dam. It is also great for Crappie, better than Grand Lake in my opinion.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a map.

Jayhawkokie
    Grand Lake, OK

7. Graham

Graham New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    PM sent and thanks very much.