Pennslyvania bigfoot

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by flathunter, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    Are those pictures of me running around in a swimsuit being spread over the internet again? :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Ray

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    They have found frozen carcasses of baby mammoths in Siberia and million year old fish off Africa, but somehow have never found any evidence of North American ape species.:cool2:

It''s just someone's sick and tired of getting humped by their pet chimpanzee and letting them go wild.:wink:

3. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    THAT CERTAINLY EXPLAINS IT BETTER THAN I'VE HEARD IN THE PAST.
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Ray

4. ste6168

ste6168 New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    uhh... yeahhhhh

5. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    yeah, they're hear; Right next door to where the UFOs are parked :eek:oooh:

6. I start seeing them along the banks of the Skuke when my cooler starts to get low.:cool2:

....along with some pink elephants.:eek:oooh::smile2::tounge_out:

7. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    remember coelacanth (see'-la-canth) fish they thought was extinct for 60 million years....then they found one alive in 1938....and now-a-days divers are swimming with them....

I always thought big foot is just a mountain man going backwords a few steps on darwin's idea

think about it...a man who never has to shave,bathe,talk on cell phones...yada yada.....sign me up:smile2:

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Jack a few of the sightings they have listed on that site are from my area. one is actually about 700-800 yards from my house up in a field behind the elementary school.

9. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    cmon blacky nobody would get tired of their chimp humpin them :wink:

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    One of these day you non believers, will see the light...Or maybe not:big_smile:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You dont believe in UFO'S either????

12. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    that explains it..... it was you :smile2:

13. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Well i believe in bigfoot never seen one before but they find new species of animals every day.

14. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    Haven't laughed that hard in a while.

15. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Not sure what to believe anymore. Heres an article about a mysterious creature reportedly killing people and livestock in the Land Between The lakes Area several miles from my house. I got the link from Oh No.:crazy:

http://www.guardiantales.freewebspac...JAN-Beast.html

This is where we fish every week. (LBL):crazy:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  16. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm kind of sceptical when it comes to these types of stories. Anything is possible, but it just seems funny that their hasn't been any rock solid evidence to this point to prove Bigfoot exists. I guess I'll believe it when I run into these creatures firsthand. Might have to check if farts have lumps or not, but that would be about the best way to make me a believer.

17. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    only my a$$ is that hairy Lenny. :wink:

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i think its funny that alot of the people that say they don't believe in sasquatch/bigfoot because of lack of physical evidence ( a body or remains) or they have not seen it or a good picture of it. what i find interesting is that most but not all of these people are religious to some extent and believe in God (which i do as well) but there is none of the evidence listed above as well but they still believe. kind of hypocritical thinking there. as i've said before every country in the world has stories of and names for sasquatch like creatures and have had these since native peoples had language and drawings. thats a long time and a lot of people and a lot of different cultures and a whole hell of a lot of distance between these peoples. plus people like the american indians talked about, drew, and sculpted things they knew abd saw in nature. there have never been modern day people more in tune with or observant of nature than the native peoples of the world. ther are a lot of things in this world that we don't know about yet or may never know but that doesn't mean that they aren't real. just my 2 cents worth.