Pennies a Day.... To be A Star

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Apr 27, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Do you realize that it costs less than 3 cents a day to become a star member...... that's right less than 3 cents it actually costs 2.739726 cents a day if you sign up on January 1, if you sign up on July 1 it would cost 5.47952 cents a day! C'mon what are you waiting for, you can't get a good subscription to a magazine for pennies a day. Included with your $10 you get access to some amazing videos that show some amazing people and some AMAZING fish, and.... you can enter into the "STAR" member prize giveaways, $1,000's of dollars of prizes have been given away, along with the standard membership benefits. You also get a bigger mailbox for PM's and I belive that you can give more Rep points away. So sit down and think about it...... when was the last time 3 pennies a day gave you so much?

TA2D

Aaron

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :) sent Mine In ,just Waitin For My Pretty Yellow Star!

3. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Aaron,that can't be said any better.It's twice as good once you get your star!
    :thumbsup:

4. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    If you are on here as much as I am, then it's just wrong not to send in a donation. He!! the guilt alone made me do it. LOL

5. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    IT'S A GOOD THING TO DO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, don't pass this up, DONATE,DONATE, DONATE !!!!!!
    The wife and I did and will continue to do it.

AL

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Just trying to get the word out of the incredible benefits of being a star member. In all honesty, I would pay more to have access to this amazing site (don't get any rash ideas Paul). I have found so much more than fishing information on this site, humor, greif, new friends I hope to fish with soon! hunting info, the list goes on and on.

Aaron

TA2D

7. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thought I would give this a bump so that all the lurkers could get the idea to join. It's 0352 and there are 24 guests, c'mon guys the account is free becoming a star member is optional, but a good idea!

Aaron

TA2D

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I've been on this site...well not very long but I like it so much I figured a little donation wouldn't hurt any.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :big_smile: THATS THE WAY I FELT TOO. I ALMOST FELT GUILTY BEING ON HERE AN NOT MAKING A DONATION. WELCOME TO THE BOC IL HUNTER. GLAD TO HAVE YOU.

10. sds888

sds888 New Member

State:
    Townville, South Carolina
    thought I would reply to this post so that it would show up again instead of pming you how do you become a star member I dont see a link or a way thanks
    Stephen

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Thanks for reminding me Got to talk to paul about my check