Pennacle

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by beagle1963, Mar 1, 2008.

1. beagle1963

beagle1963 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I was wondering if anyone has used a Pennacle baitcaster. They seem real smooth and are less than $100.00. They look like a bazz reel. They probably dont hold enough line for real fish, catfish. Just wondering how one would hold up.

2. beagle1963

beagle1963 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Anyone use one of these reels. They seem real smoth and are selling for less than one-hundred dollars.

3. nasty nate

nasty nate New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I have had a couple of pennacle baitcasters, and they worked well for a while, until the gears striped out. I would'nt recomend buying one

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    I have a coastal by pennacal bait runner spinning . It has been in use for 5 years with out a bit if trouble, it is a 65 size spinning . I have caught several blues and Flatheads over 35 with it, the biggest being a 50+ Flathead

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I really never heard of anyone using one of there reels, so I cant say how good they is.

6. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    If you want a good baitcasting reel for less than 100. I would recommend one the abu garcia reels, the 6000, or 6500. The 6000 starts at 59. the 6500 at 81. you can't go wrong with either one.