Penn Squidder

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by Katmaster Jr., Apr 26, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Does anyone know much about these reels? I hear they are good reels and cast great, is that true?

I was thinking of buying one, since a guy is offering one to me for $30.

Thank's for any info.

2. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I will send you the money if you ship the reel to me. They are very good reels and cast like a dream.

3. dex

dex Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I own a Penn 140 Squidder and I love it. It is on a 10' rod and it cast great.

4. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Zakk:

You shouldn't buy that Ole Penn Squidder. They are really old and only an ole man like me should own them. LMAO I would be happy to ship ya the money and send it on over here. keep an eye on ole Jim Hudson, as he loves the Penns as much as I do,

In all reallity don't let that reel get away, It is a Great Casting reel and is just wonderful. I wouldn't trade one of them for 2 ABUs. Looks like a great buy for you.

Grinnin:

Gene

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Wow, sound's just like what I was hoping for. This one guy I know somehow get's all of these penn reel's and re-sale's them for good prices. He said he has 18 penn squidder's left.

Thank's for the info, but the reel is mine...lol:p

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Ol Gene is the one you better watch....LOL Yes it is a great reel and I would reather have a Penn in my hands than a ABU any day.