1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Preciate it, didn't need them but ordered (2) 15s for Channel cats just in case I'm not near any big cat waters when we return

·
Registered
Steve from Mississippi
1,657 Posts
Well crap, who's gonna turn that deal down. Had to get two! Besides, as I reeled in an 18lb flathead yesterday I felt a tick in the gears of my Chaos 60. Never know when it might fail. THANKS;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well...I'm a weak person...the rods that my new squalls are going on have 6500c3 on them...so the gear monkey needed 2 more rods for them...

I ordered 2 of these to scratch that itch 😳😂

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
hmmm if I only had a reason to buy more rods. Geesh that's an awesome price for a what looks to be awesome rod.
Well...I'm a weak person...the rods that my new squalls are going on have 6500c3 on them...so the gear monkey needed 2 more rods for them...

I ordered 2 of these to scratch that itch

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had an older version of it when I first moved to AR and I used it quite a bit (til thieves got my storage unit). It won't cast that 6oz lead its rated but it'll toss 3 just fine. They have a nice light tip for mealy mouthed channels or blues and great backbone in the butt section. It'll do just fine for cats up to about 30 or so. May not be the best for pulling big flats out of structure though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks man- just ordered me one too!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts