Penn coming to south carolina

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by whichrod, Jan 19, 2007.

1. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    shakespeare bought penn there gonna move it all here within 8 months sooooooooooooo not this spring but the next they will be part of the yard sale at the fair grounds , iam not sure where the new penn packaging center will be most likely in blythewood , so good news for people who like penn reels......... ps you lurkers you know who is gonna get the penn returns tee hee

2. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Thats awesome!

Do you know when the yard sale is this year?

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Someone told me it is April 14 this year, Dieter.

4. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    yeah its the second week in april , if theres anything you need year round i can get it for you for the same price as the yard sale

5. blackwaterkatz

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Hey, George, haven't seen you on here for quite a while. Hope you're doing well; good to see you posting.

6. whiteelephant

whiteelephant New Member

State:
    florida
    George, you may soon have a lot of new best buddys.:big_smile:

7. cliff n york

cliff n york New Member

State:
    south carolina
    does shakespeare have a retail store that we can buy from

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sure was glad to hear that I am glad to have my favorite rod-n-reel company in my backyard. I hope they dont change to much of the designs of their products. Betrween Flueger and Penn they make the best reels on the market.

9. davidcarolina

davidcarolina New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    George, This is David from newberry, where are you located at now? Do you have any 9ft. ugly stick crappie rods? I miss shopping at prosperity. Hope you and Danny are doing well. Did you get another datchsund?

10. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    ill be back at newberry at the end of feb , there almost done with that little fleamarket up there right now iam selling at fort mill barnyard, i had some of those crappie rods last week but sold them, ill get more in a week or two today i picked up some telescopic bream busters with guides, lots of line and 400 reels and 300 ugly stiks i got most everything saved up so ill have a big section when i get back up there

11. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Hey goerge how long will u be in fort mill. what days is that flea market open.

12. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    hi i sell there only on saturdays L16 and 17 thats on the back of the fleamarket, all my prices are around the same as the show prices if you delt with me before you will know iam the guy no middle man straight from the source , its just about impossible to beat my prices sooooooo check me out, i never really metioned anything about me selling on here cuz i figured it would cause problems with the owners of this board, so shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    I'll try to make it by next Sat

14. blackwaterkatz

State:
    Andrews, SC
    George, do you sell near Anderson, too? Someone mentioned that a guy sells rods over that way someplace, maybe on 29?

15. Cat Dracula

Cat Dracula New Member

State:
    Metarie, LA
    Hey Witchrod, I have a lot of penns, and 3 or 4 that I need repaired. I can do the repairs myself but I have had trouble getting parts. Any help is needed. I would like to also pick some new gear for the gulf fishing.

16. whichrod

whichrod New Member

State:
    columbia sc
    i think that guy up there is called fat cat?? i think thats what he goes by, thats not me but iam cheaper in price i used to sell in prosperity till they closed it down , i had a good crowd comming from your area , i was there for almost 12 years kinda sucked when they closed

hi when they start moving the penn stuff here ill have parts but its gonna be sometime next spring